This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

odd numbers to crop
You need to recreate the job, the job you send me a debug output from was created with 'alwaysUseAvisynth: false'.
(11.03.2018, 09:27)Selur Wrote: You need to recreate the job, the job you send me a debug output from was created with 'alwaysUseAvisynth: false'.

I'm sorry.
But it did not work again.
Here is the Debug file:
Okay,... seems like Avisynth still isn't used.
-> looking into it.
Compiling a new dev version for testing which will enforce Avisynth/Vapoursynth for odd cropping which will either fix the problem or show that this isn't possible the way I think it should work. (namely converting to RGB/yuv444 before cropping)
Note that odd cropping will slow down the general processing since it introduces a color space conversion which wouldn't be needed otherwise.
-> will send you a new link in a few minutes

Cu Selur
In the first run, an error occurred and the process was stopped.
But next run (I did not change any settings.) worked very well, and it's great.
Please keep this feature in the final version.
If I see any problems I will report.
Thanks.

Here is the first run debug file:
Don't see any reason why the first job froze, no crash data inside the debug output,..
(11.03.2018, 11:18)Selur Wrote: Don't see any reason why the first job froze, no crash data inside the debug output,..

OK. Thank you for this feature.
(11.03.2018, 11:18)Selur Wrote: Don't see any reason why the first job froze, no crash data inside the debug output,..

I'm sorry.
When I use the DeGrain, the job crashes!
Please fix that.
This is debug file:
Problem is probably that smdegrain doesn't support RGB,.. will look into it.
-> yup, fixed it locally will send you a dev version for testing in few minutes (need to recompile and upload)

Cu Selur
(11.03.2018, 17:06)Selur Wrote: Problem is probably that smdegrain doesn't support RGB,.. will look into it.
-> yup, fixed it locally will send you a dev version for testing in few minutes (need to recompile and upload)

Cu Selur

Thanks a lot.
I will test and report the result.