This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

where is Vapoursynth tab ?
Hello, after reinstalling hybrid, now I no longer have the tab "Vapoursynth". I try on 2 PC and I have the same problem. I want to use the frame interpolation function (29.97 to 59.94fps) How to solve this problem? Thank you
Enable Vapoursynth by adjusting the misc.ini (create one inside the Hybrid folder).
[General]
vapoursynth="true"

Cu Selur
I had the same problem but only if I start hybrid by a launcher-panel (rocket-dock). There was the avisynth-tab, no matter what was wrote in the misc.ini.
After the update I had to delete the rocket-dock-link to hybrid.exe and create a new one.
No clue what 'rockedock' does, but it sounds like it messed with the environment variables of the binary it executes. Wink
-> Thanks for the info. Smile

Cu Selur
Thanks i added the file misc.ini and it works. Thank you !