This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

x265 Encoding Issue with MP4Box
Found a sample to which allows me to reproduce the issue-> looking into it
(21.11.2019, 21:28)Selur Wrote: Argh,..
I see the problem:
"D:\Data\Documents\Program Portables\Multimedia\Hybrid\64bit\MP4Box.exe" -add "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\SOURCE~1.264"#video:fps=29.97:name=:lang=und"en" -brand avc1 -add "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\IID_3_~2.AAC"#audio:name="""en":lang=en -mpeg4 -itags tool="Hybrid 2019.11.03.1" -tmp "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp" -new "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\19_35_13_1010__03.mp4"
there are a few things wrong with this call.
Seems like there is some issue with the adding of the language tags.
-> do you have a small sample of one of you input files so I can try to reproduce the issue?

Can't there be a problem in what I mentioned in the previous post? I have edited the post.
In the MP4Box.exe on line 17250 is command "Saving to %s:  Saving %s:  Hinted file - Full Interleaving".

So if it is in the first %s variable of the "product version" and "-tmp C:\path..." of Hybrid it is not strange that the file does not want to save because it does not know the parameter.

Yes I upload the file to the server and I can give you a link to it... https://uloz.to/file/eMVHIT3A3Ujn/sourcevideo-mp4
That link gives me:
Quote:Error 451!

The page is blocked due to the decision of the authorities in your area.
Will send you a link to a new dev version in a few minues.

Cu Selur
I'm sorry, but we have stu*id politicians and their employees.

Re-uploaded to non-Czech more democratic server... http://www.systemgroup.cf/mara/mp4/SourceVideo.mp4
Ah that helps, overlooked a typo.
-> will report back in a few minutes.
Hope the last version I send you fixed the problem.
Going to bed now.
If the problem isn't fixed, I'll look at it tomorrow after work.
Going to bed now.

Cu Selur
This problem has been fixed in your 2nd dev version (2019.11.21-21....) and works great. Thank you for your repair and quick communication.

Send me a PM if you want to try something in the future. I offer myself as a betatester.
Happy that worked out.
Main problem is always for me to be able to reproduce an issue. Smile

Cu Selur