Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Adding media file → audio Settings !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i have had this problem before , but can't recall if that is something i have worked arround or got fixed by an new hybrid release ...

But the main problem is, when i create an new profile for an new project and change some audio conversion settings like → Speed change and enabble that.  
When adding new media files, that exact setting is lost and gets disabled automatically !?  

by adding each new media file, i have to turn on speed change again in audio tab !

At the base tab the audio is set to add-first though , NOT custom !?

so... what's going on right there !?

Iam on Hybrid 2023.08.16.01 ..

Cheers,
Read the sticky.

Can you be more specific how to recreate this?
  • I started Hybrid,
  • set 'Base->Processing->Audio''auto add (first)',
  • enabled 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding',
  • enabled 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding->Filtering->Speed change', set it to from=25, to=50
  • loaded a source
and had no issues.
I then:
  • saved the audio settings as an 'Audio Profile'
  • restarted Hybrid
  • set 'Base->Processing->Audio' to 'auto add (first)',
  • loaded the audio profile I saved before
and the settings were properly restored.
(loading a media file also properly used the settings)

=> I can't reproduce your problem from what you described.

Cu Selur

Ps.: I haven't changed anything in the Audio section for ages, so my current dev should have the same issue.
(23.10.2023, 17:22)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Read the sticky.

Can you be more specific how to recreate this?
  • I started Hybrid,
  • set 'Base->Processing->Audio''auto add (first)',
  • enabled 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding',
  • enabled 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding->Filtering->Speed change', set it to from=25, to=50
  • loaded a source
and had no issues.
I then:
  • saved the audio settings as an 'Audio Profile'
  • restarted Hybrid
  • set 'Base->Processing->Audio' to 'auto add (first)',
  • loaded the audio profile I saved before
and the settings were properly restored.
(loading a media file also properly used the settings)

=> I can't reproduce your problem from what you described.

Cu Selur

Ps.: I haven't changed anything in the Audio section for ages, so my current dev should have the same issue.

Yep, Did all of the above ↑ ... first →PRIOR to this issue !!  Yet, every new media loaded erased ONLY the speed change setting in audio !

Strange part is... now all of a sudden it works properly  Confused  whitout having changed anything else ...  Huh

Fyi, this ↑ did happend on an 1 day new fresh installed Win11 & → Hybrid ....  Dodgy

so, it's solved for now... but iam telling you... Hybrid didn't comply at first , despite using the right settings everywhere Huh

cheers,
Next time, properly create a debug output if you can reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur
(23.10.2023, 17:32)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Next time, properly create a debug output if you can reproduce the issue.

Cu Selur

LoL .. I didn't expected any issue after an fresh win install imo !!  Though, i forgot to install my crystall bowl .. my baaaad LoL  Big Grin
No, but before posting about an issue you should make sure you can recreate it and create a debug output. Big Grin

Cu Selur
(23.10.2023, 17:44)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]No, but before posting about an issue you should make sure you can recreate it and create a debug output.  Big Grin

Cu Selur

Ofcourse, that goes without saying ..

Diz duck would never flap his wings if it wos a one time occurence  Angel

That's just the thing, i could reproduce it.. 
untill i've restarted hybrid an couple times and eventually my os ...  Dodgy 

So far so good.. 

cheers,