Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Convert to 60fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You are using the normal Preview not the Vapoursynth Preview,...
(I circled the Vapoursynth Preview in the screenshot I attached,..)

Cu Selur

frozensolid

(31.12.2018, 11:29)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]You are using the normal Preview not the Vapoursynth Preview,...
(I circled the Vapoursynth Preview in the screenshot I attached,..)

Cu Selur

if i click that, it only open a window to see the frame. it doesnt "play" or move like a video preview or i can say more like frame preview
Yes, it doesn't play and it is not meant to.
You can scroll through the clip, jump around in it, but you can't playback.
If you need a playing preview, since you can't work things out otherwise: Hybrid simply isn't the right tool for you.

Cu Selur

frozensolid

(31.12.2018, 13:13)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it doesn't play and it is not meant to.
You can scroll through the clip, jump around in it, but you can't playback.
If you need a playing preview, since you can't work things out otherwise: Hybrid simply isn't the right tool for you.

Cu Selur

but my original question was why the playback played at 2x instead of normal speed for some files like mp4 and mkv Huh the TS file played just fine
The 2x speed can happen if you use the normal preview while use frame interpolation since MPlayer which doesn't support interpolation is used for the normal preview.

Cu Selur
Quote: it doesn't work.
Okay,...
a. Using Vapoursynth should work fine, Avisynth 32bit will probably run out of memory when converting 4k video.
b. If that fails, read [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,.., properly describe step-by-step what you are doing in your own thread int the " Problems & Questions " subforum.

Cu Selur
(01.05.2021, 19:02)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: it doesn't work.
Okay,...
a. Using Vapoursynth should work fine, Avisynth 32bit will probably run out of memory when converting 4k video.
b. If that fails, read [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,.., properly describe step-by-step what you are doing in your own thread int the " Problems & Questions " subforum.

Cu Selur

Thank you I'll be sure to try it
(21.05.2018, 08:05)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]...'TorchRife' same as 'RIFE', but with more options (requires special torch addon for Hybrid)

Hi Selur. First off, thank you for all your hard work! Love your program!

Second, where would one obtain the special torch addon? Are there any special installation procedures, or any other bits of info on how to get TorchRife working in Hybrid? Thanks in advance!
Installation is easy. Simply extracting the Hybrid torch addon into your Hybrid/64bit folder is enough.
The addon contains:
a. a vsgan_models folder, which contains a bunch of models from https://upscale.wiki/wiki/Model_Database
b. a Vapoursynth folder which overwrites thes the existing Vapoursynth folder.

Cu Selur

Ps.: I'll package an up-to-date torch addon and send you a link to the addon and my current dev version once packaging and uploading the addon is done.
(18.09.2021, 20:26)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Installation is easy. Simply extracting the Hybrid torch addon into your Hybrid/64bit folder is enough.
The addon contains:
a. a vsgan_models folder, which contains a bunch of models from https://upscale.wiki/wiki/Model_Database
b. a Vapoursynth folder which overwrites thes the existing Vapoursynth folder.

Cu Selur

Ps.: I'll package an up-to-date torch addon and send you a link to the addon and my current dev version once packaging and uploading the addon is done.

That would be highly appreciated! I'll keep my eyes peeled for the package. Huge thank you, sir!
Pages: 1 2 3