This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Resize Keeps Changing on its own when Starting a Batch Queue, Please fix this.
(22.09.2024, 18:21)Selur Wrote: Look at the Vapoursynth Script View if you are confused.
not at a pc atm. but iirc you should use:
[10 20]
not
exclude="[10 20]"

The script doesnt seem to be working i see no changes in the video. I tried it with VSGAN and the changes are huge to miss. I tried the updated one and the original one.
can look at it tomorrow after work, not near a pc atm.
Also note, that this is for cartoon/anime content. You can also try using strength 10000 and a higher temporal radius to check if the script is working.
(22.09.2024, 19:35)Selur Wrote: can look at it tomorrow after work, not near a pc atm.

Thanks let me know  Smile
Just remembered: Make sure to place vs_temporalfix below the machine learning filter you want to affect in the filter order. Smile
(22.09.2024, 20:15)Selur Wrote: Just remembered: Make sure to place vs_temporalfix below the machine learning filter you want to affect in the filter order. Smile

Sorry but what do you mean by that ?

I tried it with only it and nothing else on it doesnt work. The VSGAN stuff i do on the side not though Hybrid.
Okay, I assumed you would use VSGAN through Hybrid, if not the order should be fine.
Uploaded a new dev version in which I:
  • updated vs_temporalfix script to latest version
  • fixed a small bug, before
    "[10 20]"
    had to be used to exclude frame 10 to 20 from the processing, now
    [10 20]
    can be used (without the quotes).
Tested the filter and it works. Can't say whether it helps with your problem, but in general it works.

Cu Selur
your problem is that you are using a 265 codec for the SD

265 was created for processing UHD and is poorly optimized for HD...

use 264 or Xvid
@humanoid86: how does the choice of the encoder have anything to do with the performance of the interlace check?
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(23.09.2024, 05:01)Selur Wrote: Okay, I assumed you would use VSGAN through Hybrid, if not the order should be fine.
Uploaded a new dev version in which I:
  • updated vs_temporalfix script to latest version
  • fixed a small bug, before
    "[10 20]"
    had to be used to exclude frame 10 to 20 from the processing, now
    [10 20]
    can be used (without the quotes).
Tested the filter and it works. Can't say whether it helps with your problem, but in general it works.
Cu Selur

I don't see any diffrence again, just like its not working. There is like no denoise or anything being applied here. Dunno what the issue is. Again testing this with VSGAN makes the picture really good with all the upscale stuff turned off it stabilizes it removes denoise etc. But here it does nothing.

Hybrid vs_temporalfix:

[Image: GlaihrU.png]

After Hybrid  Deinterlace:

[Image: a6n8TFb.png]

VSGAN (    clip = vs_temporalfix(clip, strength=400, tr=6, exclude="[10 20]", debug=False)):

[Image: tM1EfT8.png]