This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Usage filters..
Helluh,

Is there an easy way to apply the same filter twice or three times , and put each one before/after another certain filter ?

Ta Ta
TD
Yes, use FilterQueue instead of FilterOrder.
Read: https://forum.selur.net/thread-1753.html
(06.10.2024, 04:24)Selur Wrote: Yes, use FilterQueue instead of FilterOrder.
Read: https://forum.selur.net/thread-1753.html

First of thanks for the link..  But i have already read all of this.. And this is not what i meant to ask.

Let me clarify, what i like to know if there's a way to just use and duplicate an certain filter with specific settings without to have and write /add the code/syntax (settings) manually ?
Just like you would use any filter from the vpsynth/avisynth section (point & click 😊).. 

I don't know to use the exact parameters from every filter you know  !?!   .. And it would be great if theres just an "point & click" system just to speed up the process of customizing an job you know..

Not being lazy here, just efficient 😅

Ta Ta
TD
Quote: Let me clarify, what i like to know if there's a way to just use and duplicate an certain filter with specific settings without to have and write /add the code/syntax (settings) manually ?
Yes, FilterQueue allows adding a Vapoursynth filter multiple times at different locations. (There is no FilterQueue for Avisynth in Hybrid.)

Cu Selur
(11.10.2024, 19:46)Selur Wrote:
Quote: Let me clarify, what i like to know if there's a way to just use and duplicate an certain filter with specific settings without to have and write /add the code/syntax (settings) manually ?
Yes, FilterQueue allows adding a Vapoursynth filter multiple times at different locations. (There is no FilterQueue for Avisynth in Hybrid.)

Cu Selur

ermm.. i don't see it ... what am i missing !?  I can change filter queu order, but adding like twice the exact same filter and move it behind or in front another filter however .. 😑!?

You are talking about "Vapour→Filter Order/Queue" section , don't you 🤔?

Also, Hybrid doesn't allow me to move certain filters in front or after another certain specific filter !!
Also, using filter qeueu doesn't show me all the selected filters, untill i reset filter qeueu to filter order.. but doing that gives me an script error .. (entries not shown) !?

Ta Ta
TD
Quote:ermm.. i don't see it ... what am i missing !?I
A ?new? pair of glasses Huh

Quote:You are talking about "Vapour→Filter Order/Queue" section , don't you 🤔?
yes.

Quote: I can change filter queu order, but adding like twice the exact same filter and move it behind or in front another filter however .. 😑!?
You switched to using the filter queue, right?
You need to enable 'Use Filter Queue' to use the filter queue, then you can add filters multiple times and change their order,...
Works fine here:
[Image: grafik.png]
When filter queue is used, there are '+'- and '-'-buttons before each filter which allow to add or remove the filter with the current setting from the filter queue.

There are some restrictions, to crop, resize, rotation and letterbox, but other than that moving should work fine.
And you can't add some filters multiple times. (Crop, Resize, Deinterlace, Frame rate interpolation)

Cu Selur
(12.10.2024, 20:07)Selur Wrote:
Quote:ermm.. i don't see it ... what am i missing !?I
A ?new? pair of glasses  Huh

Ermm.. no, Duck doesn't think it need glasses..

However, TDuck has become of elderly age... My king..  

What dya think of these → 🥸, do these fit a Tduck you think 😁?

(12.10.2024, 20:07)Selur Wrote:
Quote: I can change filter queu order, but adding like twice the exact same filter and move it behind or in front another filter however .. 😑!?
You switched to using the filter queue, right?
You need to enable 'Use Filter Queue' to use the filter queue, then you can add filters multiple times and change their order,...
Works fine here:
When filter queue is used, there are '+'- and '-'-buttons before each filter which allow to add or remove the filter with the current setting from the filter queue.

I get all that.. except when switiching and enable "Use Filter Queue" , just by enabling that, i get the script window to see saying "entries not found" !?
Again, nothing added nothing changed, just to check if custom "filter queue" usage would work by default.. 
And as soon i check that box, i got that pesky script window to see !  What's that 👇😑 all about  Huh  ?

[Image: Screenshot-2024-10-12-211302.png]

(12.10.2024, 20:07)Selur Wrote: There are some restrictions, to crop, resize, rotation and letterbox, but other than that moving should work fine.
And you can't add some filters multiple times. (Crop, Resize, Deinterlace, Frame rate interpolation)

Cu Selur

Yes, i have read about it .. i get that ..

Ta Ta
TD
Quote:I get all that.. except when switiching and enable "Use Filter Queue" , just by enabling that, i get the script window to see saying "entries not found" !?
Doesn't happen here. Also, the string "entries not found" isn't in Hybrids source code, so no clue where that comes from. Smile
Sorry, I can't reproduce the problem with your description.

Quote:Again, nothing added nothing changed, just to check if custom "filter queue" usage would work by default..
Can't reproduce, with 'Filter Queue' disabled:
when enabling 'Filter Queue':
=> works fine here.

Quote: And as soon i check that box, i got that pesky script window to see ! What's that 👇😑 all about Huh ?
No clue, I have never seen that, what I suspect is that you have the preview window open and 'Synth auto refresh' enabled and some machine learning based filter enabled, then you switch from 'Filter Order' to 'Filter Queue' which triggers tons of updates during that switching which causes issues with the used machine learning based filter.

Cu Selur
(12.10.2024, 21:30)Selur Wrote: Sorry, I can't reproduce the problem with your description.

We've walked that road before , haven't we ... my KING  Dodgy

(12.10.2024, 21:30)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Again, nothing added nothing changed, just to check if custom "filter queue" usage would work by default.. 
Can't reproduce, with 'Filter Queue' disabled:

..And again... Dodgy

(12.10.2024, 21:30)Selur Wrote: No clue, I have never seen that, what I suspect is that you have the preview window open and 'Synth auto refresh' enabled and some machine learning based filter enabled, then you switch from 'Filter Order' to 'Filter Queue' which triggers tons of updates during that switching which causes issues with the used machine learning based filter.

Cu Selur

... And Again ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ... Sleepy

A horse .. a horse... quickly now... a horse for my king ... to get things moving again ..   Big Grin

EDIT:  you were close my king, apparantly when disable the resize filter (ESrgan) things are moving again 🤭... Now Custom filter Queue does work .. ..  
what does that tell you, beside the fact that i can't enable an ML resizer in conjuction whit filter queue order atm ? 

Ta Ta
Ah, there's a typo.
Quote:trt="True"
is used, but
Quote: trt=True
should have been used.
If you had shared a debug output, or looked at the end of that log you posted a picture of that would have been visible.

=> uploaded a new dev version which should fix the problem.

Cu Selur