Selur's Little Message Board
Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth - Printable Version

+- Selur's Little Message Board (https://forum.selur.net)
+-- Forum: Hybrid - Support (https://forum.selur.net/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Problems & Questions (https://forum.selur.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth (/thread-3438.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth - Devilman1 - 15.10.2023

I uninstalled completely the previous version of Hybrid and installe the one you send per pm.

When I tried to run the preview I had this error:

2023-10-15 21:02:39.925
Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: DGSource: Cannot open index file!

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 3115, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 3116, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
File "D:\Jdownloader\DVD\VIDEO_TS\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile21_02_35_980.vpy", line 31, in
clip = core.dgdecodenv.DGSource("D:/DVD/VIDEO_TS/3c3e1e84fd67faba743bcbb3d96d1608_853323747.dgi",fieldop=0)# 25 fps, scanorder: top field first
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 2847, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__
vapoursynth.Error: DGSource: Cannot open index file!

I see what happen if I run the job

Running the Job I had an error while creating the DGIndex file.

But if I run the command in the debug file from command prompt the dgi file is created without any problem.

The only thing that I noticed it the debug file is:

2023.10.15 - 21:08:56_Windows 10 Version 22H2 (64bit)_2023.10.15.1 - level 9:  tool(1): C:\Audio-video App\Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\SourceFilter\DGDecNV\DGIndexNV.exe
2023.10.15 - 21:08:56_Windows 10 Version 22H2 (64bit)_2023.10.15.1 - level 9:  tool: C:\Audio-video App\Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\SourceFilter\DGDecNV\DGIndexNV.exe

C:\Audio-video App\Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\SourceFilter\DGDecNV\DGIndexNV.exe is not encapsulated in "..." even if there is a space in the path

RE: Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth - Selur - 15.10.2023

All strange.
Try setting the temp path top another fixed folder and make sure to set an exception in your virus scanner for this folder and Hybrids folder.
Going to bed now. N8

Cu Selur

RE: Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth - Devilman1 - 15.10.2023

I did what you say, but nothing changed.

I choose in the Audio tab Extract audio using DGIndex, but it always use mplayer.

Good night

RE: Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth - Selur - 16.10.2023

Quote:C:\Audio-video App\Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\SourceFilter\DGDecNV\DGIndexNV.exe is not encapsulated in "..." even if there is a space in the path
Will look at it after work today.

Quote:I choose in the Audio tab Extract audio using DGIndex, but it always use mplayer.
Yeah, mplayer (or mencoder) is choosen since the input is DVD and unlike DGIndex&Co it supports angle, chapter, title selection.

Cu Selur

Made a quick hack to add back in quotes to program arguments, send you a link via pm for testing.

Cu Selur

RE: Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth - Devilman1 - 16.10.2023

This last version works.

Thanks

Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback, let me know if you run into other issues with that version.

Cu Selur

Ran into some issues due to the quick patch I did this morning.
Send link to a new dev version, please test and let me know whether that one still works fine for you.
Thanks!

Cu Selur

RE: Crash DVD encoding and Vapoursynth - Devilman1 - 16.10.2023

The new version still works with blu-ray and it solved an issue I was having opening blu-ray or .ts video stream.

I notice that in the x264 Tab if I open a DVD or a Blu-ray the AVC profile level is always 5.1, should not change according to the source?

Nice. Smile Thanks for the info.