Selur's Little Message Board
Esxi running macos For selur - Printable Version

+- Selur's Little Message Board (https://forum.selur.net)
+-- Forum: Talk, Talk, Talk (https://forum.selur.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Small Talk (https://forum.selur.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Esxi running macos For selur (/thread-1495.html)

RE: Esxi running macos For selur - Selur - 24.08.2020

the version info needs a clean recompile to update which I like to forget,... Angel
I'll make a new build after work and enable the gpu support where it was disabled due to nnedi3cl missing,..

RE: Esxi running macos For selur - Adamcarter - 24.08.2020

(24.08.2020, 04:59)Selur Wrote: the version info needs a clean recompile to update which I like to forget,...  Angel
I'll make a new build after work and enable the gpu support where it was disabled due to nnedi3cl missing,..
Thanks selur,

As a point of order, I think we are going to try and fix the forum threads. Meatwad had said that bug reports are being lost in the middle of new plugins. We can leave this open for esxi related matters. Like if we ever make the jump to version 7 for gpu support.

RE: Esxi running macos For selur - shijan - 24.08.2020

How about start new development/bugfix thread when more-less stable and bugfixed final public beta will be released?

(24.08.2020, 05:26)shijan Wrote: How about start new development/bugfix thread when more-less stable and bugfixed final public beta will be released?
I’m cool with it if selur is cool with it.

Here is one more small report about UI usability:
I notice that i always press "Misc" tab by accident because confuse it with "Other" filters tab.
Don't you have a feeling that "Misc" tab should be located near "Custom" tab, but not in the middle between filters tabs?

Tab "Other" logically also may be placed somewhere after tabs with defined group names, but not in the middle. Something like this:

| Color | Deblocker | DeNoise | DeGrain | Sharpen | DeHalo/-Ring | Artefacts | Line | Other | Custom | Misc |

Small not too critical confusion problem with VapourSynth presets menu:
- select custom preset in menu
- apply preset
- Preset now applied, but menu switched to another preset name.
[Image: nSskZHS.gif]
---
Artefacts -> EdgeFixer - not sure if it really work or not, but when i change settings i can't see any changes in preview image.
---
SangNomMod - works well. Seems like very nice AA filter.
---
LGhost - works.
---
Got few crashes with large amount of heavy filters and VS preview turned on when i switch filter on/off too fast. I notice that Hybrid write vpy script file in Temp folder after each settings change, so probably it just don't have time to re-write vpy script file when i switch settings too fast and this cause conflict.

Not sure I got everything you posted about,...

Quote:If i use "Generate name", select ProRes, MOV container and switch to MKV - it don't auto generate .MKV name and keep use .MOV name.
Found it, that was dues to som some old code which foced the output to mov when ProRes was used, since back when I wrote the code mkv didn't support ProRes.

About the crash with the image sequence:
The Vapoursynth script does seem to be okay:
# Imports
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# loading source: /Users/shph/Desktop/office building/000.jpg
# color sampling YUV444P8@8, matrix:709, scantyp: progressive
# luminance scale PC
# resolution: 720x576
# frame rate: 25 fps
# Loading /Users/shph/Desktop/office building/%03d.jpg using vsImageReader
clip = core.imwri.Read("/Users/shph/Desktop/office building/%03d.jpg", firstnum=0)
clip = core.std.Trim(clip=clip, length=243)
# Input color space is assumed to be RGB24.
# making sure frame rate is set to 25
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Setting color range to PC (full) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=0)
# adjusting output color from: RGB24 to YUV422P10 for ProResModel (i422)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV422P10, matrix_s="709", range_s="full")
# Output
clip.set_output(
so my guess is that ImageMagick Writer-Reader (http://www.vapoursynth.com/doc/plugins/imwri.html) is missing in the Vapoursynth build.
Vapoursynth Preview should give an error message,...

Quote:KNLMeansCL Denoiser combined with "Placebo" or "Very Slow" preset gives me this artifact:
No clue.

Quote:Denoise -> CnReduser2 gives me 3 pop up messages when i start VS Preview:
should be fixed now

Quote:Small not too critical confusion problem with VapourSynth presets menu:
- select custom preset in menu
- apply preset
- Preset now applied, but menu switched to another preset name.
That happens becaus Hybrid, reloads the folder content where the presets are saved. Smile
-> Hybrid now should keep the selected name.

Quote:Got few crashes with large amount of heavy filters and VS preview turned on when i switch filter on/off too fast. I notice that Hybrid write vpy script file in Temp folder after each settings change, so probably it just don't have time to re-write vpy script file when i switch settings too fast and this cause conflict.
yup.

Regarding the tab order:
Got no preference there personally, that's just the order in which I implemented the tabs. Wink
-> changed the order

=> Uploaded a new version. (made a fresh full build so the version number should be okay)

Cu Selur

How do i find the mergechroma function

https://github.com/WolframRhodium/muvsfunc

Hybrid atm. doesn't support MergeChroma out of the box, so you would need to use the Custom options and manually add some code for it. Wink

Do i just write
MergeChroma(Last, Blur(0.0, 1.0).Sharpen(0.7) into custom?