Selur's Little Message Board
[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - Printable Version

+- Selur's Little Message Board (https://forum.selur.net)
+-- Forum: Hybrid - Support (https://forum.selur.net/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Problems & Questions (https://forum.selur.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: [GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS (/thread-1279.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - Selur - 30.10.2021

Quote:As i know it was no plugins updates yet...
Not correct, at least he stayted that he did update the plugins that before came with Vapoursynth.
(Which would be addgrain, vivtc, and the other filters in the https://github.com/vapoursynth/ github account.)

Quote:Any additional installation steps? Or just uninstall old VapourSynth, install R57 and Hybrid from dev version download link?
In case I make a dev version, deinstalling old vapoursynth and using the normal installation steps should work.

Quote:In those newer versions of Hybrid plugins are included inside Hybrid now?
Nope, I will only add that when:
a. I find a better way to update filters than having to check each of 33tmeatwad folders.
b. Vapoursynth allows to disable auto loading, so that Hybrid can explicitly load filters and one can be sure that those are used, without having to be afraid that some filters are autoloaded and the Vapoursynth will crash due to the attemt to load an already loaded filter.

Cu Selur

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - shijan - 31.10.2021

Ok, i installed R57 and Hybrid_dev_2021.10.31
No any error messages on start.
If Deinterlacer turned OFF i can see VS preview window. So i guess it works.
Quickly checked few basic random filters and they works OK. VS preview updates as expected.

But here is a PROBLEM: If any Deinterlacer is turned ON i see this error message. Should i post Debug for this or VS log is enough?
Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: There is no attribute or namespace named misc

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2832, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 2833, in vapoursynth._vpy_evaluate
File "/Volumes/temp/Hybrid Temp/tempPreviewVapoursynthFile23_09_10_830.vpy", line 25, in 
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Placebo", TFF=True, opencl=True) # new fps: 59.94
File "/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/vsscripts/havsfunc.py", line 1182, in QTGMC
if TR0 > 0: ts1 = AverageFrames(bobbed, weights=[1] * 3, scenechange=28 / 255, planes=CMplanes) # 0.00 0.33 0.33 0.33 0.00
File "/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/vsscripts/havsfunc.py", line 5336, in AverageFrames
clip = SCDetect(clip, threshold=scenechange)
File "/Applications/Hybrid.app/Contents/MacOS/vsscripts/havsfunc.py", line 5651, in SCDetect
sc = sc.misc.SCDetect(threshold=threshold)
File "src/cython/vapoursynth.pyx", line 1774, in vapoursynth.VideoNode.__getattr__
AttributeError: There is no attribute or namespace named misc

TimeCube seems don't works. No any error. Just can't see changes in Preview.

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - Selur - 31.10.2021

Quote:There is no attribute or namespace named misc
You are missing miscfilters, which l33tmeatwad bundles with Vapoursynth.
-> did you install Vapoursynth R57 from the installer l33tmeatwad uses?

Quote:Color Matrix seems works incorerctly sometimes. No any error. Just can't see changes in Preview in some situations.
TimeCube seems don't works. No any error. Just can't see changes in Preview.
Wild guess: You are switching values, you see no difference since "Filtering->Misc->Auto-refresh Preview" is disabled.

Cu Selur

Ps.: can try tomorrow, need to go to bed now, may be miscfilters is bundled but not autoloaded,...

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - shijan - 31.10.2021

Color Matrix works after Hybrid restart. It was broken after error with TimeCube.
TimeCube don't works for real.

"Filtering->Misc->Auto-refresh Preview" is ENABLED.

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - Selur - 31.10.2021

Quote:TimeCube don't works for real.
Strange didn't change anything about it, since the old filter on Windows works fine with Vapoursynth R57 I assumed it would be the same on MacOS.
Will try tomorrow. (not sure it does work in my VM)

Cu Selur

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - shijan - 01.11.2021

OK, TimeCube problem source detected. TimeCube didn't worked because i apply it to interlaced VOB source (because deinterlacer didn't worked).

When i apply TimeCube to progressive source - it works well.

All filters from "Color" tab works well.

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - shijan - 01.11.2021

Selur Wrote:
Quote:There is no attribute or namespace named misc
You are missing miscfilters, which l33tmeatwad bundles with Vapoursynth.
-> did you install Vapoursynth R57 from the installer l33tmeatwad uses?

Seems miscfilters and eedi3 are missing in l33tmeatwad's R57 installer. I noticed this in doom9 thread.

Installed miscfilters and eedi3 from R54, and deinterlacer works well.

I also noticed another bug:
When i start render to file i got this pop-up warning:
Couldn't connect ->2newSubJobCounter(int) to JobCreator->1newSubJobCounter(int), type: 128
After this message render starts normally.
On the next render there is no this message anymore.

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - Selur - 01.11.2021

Will fix the subjobcounter bug. (It's no problem it only happens since Hybrid tried to create a connection which was already there, so aside from being annoying no issue.)

Quote:Installed miscfilters and eedi3 from R54, and deinterlacer works well.
didn't R57 come with those filters?
=> Okay, I read on doom9 that he didn't include eedi3 and miscfilters with the installer, but added them to the download now.

Seems it is some sort of new autoupdate logic in vsViewer. When i turn filter on/off it always blinks and moves preview to the top left corner. Not too convenient.

New vsViewer bottom playback toolbar looks interesting. I can test realtime playback of filter chains. But sometimes it feels like waste of space. It is possible to open mouse right-click menu and hide that toolbar, but it appears again on every next launch of vsViewer.

"Script Processor queue" line in bottom toolbar seems like waste of space as well.

I understand that it is probably an early test build of new vsViewer version. Guess in old vsViewer these parts of UI where customized. Hope new version also will be somehow fine tuned in in future.

RE: VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS - Selur - 01.11.2021

Yes, the old build which was based on https://bitbucket.org/mystery_keeper/vapoursynth-editor was customized a bit to hide some of the controls and change a few other things.

New build is based on https://github.com/YomikoR/VapourSynth-Editor and it's not customized aside from:
  • chaning some compile related stuff to use it on older and newer Qt versions
  • addition ipc connections to allow loading and refreshing the content using Hybrid
  • some code to hide the code view of the editor unless an error occurs.
Switch was necessary since the old vsViewer wasn't VAPI4 compatible.

I made a note, but adjusting the code to keep the preview position as it was (for non-resizing&co script changes) will be tricky since I'm not familiar with the code. I'll try to look at it during the week.

Cu Selur