Selur's Little Message Board
[GUIDE] Ubuntu repository - maintained by djcj - Printable Version

+- Selur's Little Message Board (https://forum.selur.net)
+-- Forum: Hybrid - Support (https://forum.selur.net/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Problems & Questions (https://forum.selur.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: [GUIDE] Ubuntu repository - maintained by djcj (/thread-18.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Ubuntu repository - maintained by djcj - djcj - 28.07.2019

I've updated the build files. d2vwitch, ffmsindex and vsimagereader were added. I've also added "-march=native" to the build flags of the scripts that are run by the user (vapoursynth.sh and plugins.sh).

RE: Ubuntu repository - maintained by djcj - Selur - 28.07.2019

Nice I'll give it a spin and report back after some testing.

Cu Selur

I'm wondering, do you think it would make sense for me to build the vsfilters and add them to the package, this way folks would only need to build vapoursynth? (not sure about dependency issues)

Cu Selur

deploy script fails with:
-- Deploying files into AppDir root directory --
WARNING: Could not find desktop file in AppDir, cannot create links for AppRun, desktop file and icon in AppDir root
+ cp ../aomenc-sources.txt ../bdsup2sub++-sources.txt ../d2vwitch-sources.txt ../ffdcaenc-sources.txt ../ffmbc-sources.txt ../ffmpeg-sources.txt ../ffmsindex-sources.txt ../lsdvd-sources.txt ../oggenc-sources.txt ../opusenc-sources.txt ../rav1e-sources.txt ../telxcc-sources.txt ../vpxenc-sources.txt ../x264-sources.txt ./usr/share/doc
+ cd ..
+ cp nvhsp vapoursynth_env.sh ./hybrid/usr/bin
+ cp -r vapoursynth.sh plugins.sh plugins/ README ./hybrid
+ cd hybrid
+ mv ./usr/bin ./usr/lib ./usr/lib32 ./usr/plugins ./usr/share ./usr/translations .
mv: das Verschieben von './usr/plugins' nach './plugins' ist nicht möglich: Das Verzeichnis ist nicht leer
problem is that hybrid/plugins already contains the plugin-.. scripts

Cu Selur

(28.07.2019, 09:29)Selur Wrote: I'm wondering, do you think it would make sense for me to build the vsfilters and add them to the package, this way folks would only need to build vapoursynth? (not sure about dependency issues)

Cu Selur

Good question, I don't know if there might be dependency issues. Maybe there are already dependency problems because the pre-built d2vwitch program tries to dlopen libvapoursynth.so?

I've updated the build files.

I'll do some testing. Smile

plugins.sh is 'broken' due to the:
plugins="vsimagereader"
line, which causes the script to only build vsimagereader Wink

Cu Selur

It's fixed now.

deploy script doesn't copy
d2vwitch
and
ffmsindex
also please instead of 'vapoursynth_env.sh' use 'vsfilters_env.sh' (renamed it since it allows some better code in Hybrid)

Cu Selur

d2vwitch and ffms2index both work fine, building the plugins on Ubuntu 16.04 and using it on other debian systems seems to work fine for most filters, sadly for EEDI3 I get:
Python exception: Failed to load /home/selur/opt/hybrid/vsfilters/libeedi3.so. Error given: /home/selur/opt/hybrid/vsfilters/libeedi3.so: Kann die Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
testing other filters,..