Selur's Little Message Board
[HELP] FrameRateConverter Problems - Printable Version

+- Selur's Little Message Board (https://forum.selur.net)
+-- Forum: Hybrid - Support (https://forum.selur.net/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Problems & Questions (https://forum.selur.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: [HELP] FrameRateConverter Problems (/thread-1977.html)

FrameRateConverter Problems - MdH20i - 03.09.2021

Hello there,

I have recently discovered your program (BIG fan, even though I'm not nearly skilled enough to use it, but I'm learning).
I have been trying to increase the framerate of a cartoon I like to watch. I have messed around with a few methods in AviSynth: SalFps3, Interframe (which gave me too many artefacts to my liking, even after filtering, but I know that's normal. There's no way to avoid it), MVtoolsFPSmod. 
I then tried FrameRateConverter, however I was not able to preview my Avisynth, nor was I able to convert anything (no matter the settings of the FrameRateConverter.

I leave everything default and change the FrameRateConverter (I change the Support to Avisynth, unclick (De-)Interlace and just change my Frame Filtering method to FrameRateConverter.

I get an error message that mentions something about "ex_blend" is missing from a certain file.

My question: Am I doing something wrong (which is CERTAINLY possible, or am I indeed missing a critical part for this to work?)

I'm sorry if I come across ignorant, but that's because I am. However, I'm trying to learn more about video converting (I'm starting to understand more and more of the thousands of options of your program!).

I'm using Hybrid Windows 10 version 2009 (64bit) 2021.07.18.1.

I have not included a sample as it happens to any video that I use (.mp4 - 1440x1080p - 23.987 fps - CFR). But if it would be better to add one, that is also possible.

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.

RE: FrameRateConverter Problems - Selur - 03.09.2021

Think I fixed Avisynth FrameRateConverter a while ago.
Will send you a link to a dev version later today.

Cu Selur

RE: FrameRateConverter Problems - MdH20i - 04.09.2021

(03.09.2021, 11:17)Selur Wrote: Think I fixed Avisynth FrameRateConverter a while ago.
Will send you a link to a dev version later today.

Cu Selur

Thank you so much for your (extremely quick!) response. I have received it and I will give it a try right away.

Hoe can i frame rate convert in linux using hybrid - Guru2416 - 04.09.2021

How can i convert frame rate using hybrid in linux or ubuntu

RE: FrameRateConverter Problems - Selur - 04.09.2021

Using the filter under Filtering->Vapoursynth->Frame->Interpolation works fine on Ubuntu, assuming Vapoursynth and the necessary filters (see: hybrid-vapoursynth-addon) is installed, other than that one can also use "Filtering->Speed Change->Speed Settings->Interpolate frame rate" could be used, but last time I tested it, it was inferior to the other methods.

Cu Selur