This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Crush
Quote: weird bug, in vapoursynth mode, no problems
Avisynth and Vapoursynth use different decoders and filters, so that might explain differences.

Looking at the debug output, I see:
FFmpeg : Error opening input files: Unknown error occurred
when calling:
"E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -noautorotate -nostdin -threads 8 -i "C:\Users\79142\AppData\Local\Temp\encodingTempSynthSkript_2024-10-15@09_18_31_7710_0.avs" -an -sn -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0 -f rawvideo -
=> problem seems to be with the Avisynth script.
Looking at the Avisynth script:
ClearAutoloadDirs()
SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)
LoadPlugin("E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\D2VSource.dll")
LoadPlugin("E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\yadifmod2.dll")
LoadPlugin("E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mvtools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\masktools2.dll")
LoadPlugin("E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\RgTools.dll")
Import("E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\mtmodes.avsi")
Import("E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\Zs_RF_Shared.avsi")
Import("E:\Pro321\Hybrid2\Hybrid\64bit\Avisynth\avisynthPlugins\QTGMC.avsi")
# loading source: E:\COOKIE 111\NTV.ts
# color sampling YV12@8, matrix: bt709, scantyp: top field first, luminance scale: limited
D2VSource(d2v="C:\Users\79142\AppData\Local\Temp\2024-10-15@09_18_31_7710.d2v",fieldop=0)
# current resolution: 1440x1080
# deinterlacing
AssumeTFF()
QTGMC(Preset="Ultra Fast", ediThreads=2)
# scaling to 1920x1080
GaussResize(1920,1080)
# setting output fps to 59.940fps
AssumeFPS(60000,1001)
PreFetch(8)
#  output: color sampling YV12@8, matrix: bt709, scantyp: progressive, luminance scale: limited
return last
the script seems fine.

Does the Avisynth Preview work, or does is show an error?
The most likely cause is that the source is buggy in some way and D2VSource is having problems with it.
Try disabling Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Source->D2VSource, I suspect that fixes the problem.

Cu Selur

Ps.: On my setup the option is not even available, since it should only be available if both 32bit and 64bit Avisynth are installed. (In newer Hybrid versions 32bit is moved to an addon, which I don't use.)
Huh  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ROlcfbY...sp=sharing
Hah, that is probably a bug.
Will look at it after work this evening or tomorrow after work.
You could edit your defaults in a text editor to disable the option.

Cu Selur
Huh Didn't understand

Confused will wait
PS

what is the reason? codec vp9 is not saved in mp4 container = mkv/webm
Uploaded a new dev version which should:
a. show the d2vsource checkbox again
b. allow muxing vp9 in mp4

Cu Selur
(15.10.2024, 18:04)Selur Wrote: b. allow muxing vp9 in mp4

Thank you! I'll check later, it still gives a Crash when moving to the Processing stage.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pjvxU0n...sp=sharing
D2VSource seems to be still enabled, you did not disable it like I suggested.
Quote: Try disabling Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Source->D2VSource, I suspect that fixes the problem.
(16.10.2024, 04:30)Selur Wrote: D2VSource seems to be still enabled, you did not disable it like I suggested.
Quote: Try disabling Filtering->Avisynth->Misc->Source->D2VSource, I suspect that fixes the problem.

Heart
disabled - it seems to be normal, but with other processing Avisynth will not break the Interframe?

I'll check

PS
I downloaded 1440p vp9 opus .webm from YouTube https://youtu.be/sVsFS8bBdEc

I checked the container change in mp4 - still with an error - incompatibility
What is the exact error message you get?

Quote: disabled - it seems to be normal, but with other processing Avisynth will not break the Interframe?
No clue what you want to say with that question. Lost in translation.