This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
So all dylibs should be '-rwxr-xr-x' ???
No, '-rwxr--r--' should be correct since they are not executable.

This only happens since the owner of the files changed. Smile
l33tmeatwad, all Vapoursynth filters use '-rwxr--r--'
But all Waifu2x-w2xc dylibs use '-rw-r--r--'
Is this ok??? Where is the truth?
[Image: tWAMJrJ.jpg]
'-rw-r--r--' should be enough, more rights are possible but should not be needed.
(21.09.2020, 17:02)shijan Wrote: l33tmeatwad, all Vapoursynth filters use '-rwxr--r--'
But all Waifu2x-w2xc dylibs use '-rw-r--r--'
Is this ok??? Where is the truth?
[Image: tWAMJrJ.jpg]
Those permissions probably got that way because with a few plugins I uploaded the dylib not in a compressed directory to MediaFire and downloaded it on another test machine before compressing it and uploading.  Downloaded dylib files will have their execute permissions stripped by macOS.
Not sure why this info is so hidden by FranceBB, but looking to screenshots those LUTs are generated in well known LUTCalc tool https://cameramanben.github.io/LUTCalc/L...index.html
Also few LUTs in Hybrid seems are not from FranceBB github folder, or it could be just different naming. I also didn't digg into those LUTs yet.
Quote:Not sure why this info is so hidden by FranceBB
not really hidden, he posted about some of the LUTs in the general discussion subforum over at doom9 and put the files into a git after some folks asked if he could share the files he was using,...
I included the files since they seemed useful.

Cu Selur

Ps.: uploaded a new version with updated: lame, sox, faac, flac binaries
Is this ok?
[Image: 6ERUSAm.jpg]
no those should also be 644
Just a general question for Selur, any reason you aren't just using ffmpeg for stuff like lame that can be built into that?  You could probably reduce the footprint and complexity of the application by removing some of the extra executables that are used for things that ffmpeg can accomplish. I'm just curious.