This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] VapourSynth + QTGMC Deinterlace + Hybrid UI FAQ for macOS
Quote:By the way, seems you still include legacy havsfunc.py inside Hybrid.
Version in vsscripts should be the same as the on from https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScriptsInHybrid.
Haven't heard of a newer version.

Quote:Also last versions have two copies of MKVToolNix.app inside.
Yes, I was testing a few things and forgot that I had it there when I zipped the .app.

Cu Selur
Nope, havsfunc.py is not from https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScriptsInHybrid it is my edited version. I put notice inside: (neo_fft3d.FFT3D replaced back to fft3dfilter.FFT3DFilter to make script compatible with legacy fft3dfilter and macOS Mojave)

Also all scripts are marked with blue dots tags, so it means they where taken from some of my older packages but not directly from github
Maybe it is some sort of cache inside compiler and it reads scripts folder from there?

[Image: 9IWkYGt.jpg]
more a mix up during the reinstallation of the VM,..
-> I'll update the scripts in my Hybrid.app

Cu Selur
Just thinking, maybe include some sort of script for required filters in each Hybrid version? Something similar as you provide here https://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?p=1...tcount=244

If new filter added in Hybrid in future, script also updated with download link to that filter. Easy to track updates.
Vapoursynth folks are working on a way to disable autoloading.
If that works plugins could, like the scripts, directly be shipped with Hybrid.
-> at least I am not writing and maintaining a script to download plugins

Cu Selur
Quote:Also when copying the dylib files from your package to /Library/Frameworks/VapourSynth.framework/lib/vapoursynth and call 'sudo spctl --master-disable'
I get the following popups:
“libautocrop.dylib” is damaged and can’t be opened.
“libdpid.dylib” is damaged and can’t be opened.
“libdecross.dylib” is damaged and can’t be opened.
these seem to be all broken.
So they should either be removed or replaced with working versions.
Neither 'libautocrop' nor 'libdpid' is used by Hybrid, so they should not there.

You also might want to investigate if there's a better way to allow those dylib files since using 'sudo spctl --master-disable' on a productive machine seems like a bad idea.

I checked versions and they are exact the same byte size as in l33tmeatwad's folder. Do you have same problems with filters directly downloaded from http://vsdb.top/vapoursynth/mac/ ?
My recommendation is that instead of just creating a flat DMG including all the loose "parts" that an installer should be created with Packages.  One approval through an installer will allow everything placed by it to run without needing individual approval for each.
Yes, single PKG installer that installs Hybrid, Vapoursynth and plug-ins  (or at least Hybrid+plugins) should have less problems with permissions and other special options.
(16.09.2020, 21:35)shijan Wrote: Yes, single PKG installer that installs Hybrid, Vapoursynth and plug-ins  (or at least Hybrid+plugins) should have less problems with permissions and other special options.
That was be a very good way for you to contribute as there is no need to understand coding to create one.
I agree.
Also if you manage to create a pkg installer for Hybrid try to document it so others can do it too. Smile

Cu Selur