This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
Quote:When i click to "Filter view" checkbox i see pop-up warning meassage "setButton called with icon or button as nullptr!"
Ah, okay I wondered where that would message would pop-up. I see problem is that you disabled the icons and dis-/enabling that button (same should happen for 'Crop View') triggers an icon update.
-> I'll remove the warning.

Quote:Deinterlace->VIVTVC (Vapoursynth) -> TDeintMod error if input is interlaced. No error if input video is progressive.
Deinterlace->VIVTVC (Vapoursynth) -> Misc -> TDeintMod error if input is interlaced. No error if input video is progressive.
No surprise that it won't happen with progressive content, since then the filter won't be used,...
-> should be fixed now

Cu Selur
Uploaded a new wip, with a bunch of cosmetic changes.

Cu Selur
SVG nice!

In this version a lot of elements in many places are not affected by fontSize= and always looks very tiny.
In old versions those elements overlapped bottom elements when zoomed in. But up to font size 14-16 it looked not too bad.

[Image: xaaZChD.jpg]
[Image: 6BTN5uQ.jpg]
I know, I'm playing around with different ways to change the font in the app,..
Also in last few versions there is some huge space in DeHalo/-ring filters list
[Image: 3Whaw4i.jpg]
I'll fix it for the next version.
Also i guess EdgeFixer controls should be somehow rearranged to dual row. It is too wide now and adds horizontal scroll.
[Image: iFYdOP8.jpg]

-----------

"Jobs" tab seems the last "uncomfortable" place in Hybrid.
- Some actions definitions are hard to understand. For example i still cant figure the difference between Stop vs Abort.
- Too wide buttons array in disableIcons=true mode. As a result sefault window size changed when click to Jobs tab.
- Too many empty space in array in normal "icons" mode.
- Extremely wide buttons array if use possible experimantal icons+button text mode.

Possible solutions:
rename "Remove finished from queue" to "Remove finished" (probably still not enough space)
Separate row for Load/Save queue buttons?
Less actions?
There is also strange horizontal scroll appears in DeGrain filters list.
[Image: YtfgbYh.jpg]
Quote:EdgeFixer controls should be somehow rearranged to dual row. It is too wide now and adds horizontal scroll.
I can change that.
Quote:Some actions definitions are hard to understand. For example i still cant figure the difference between Stop vs Abort.
I one stops and the other aborts a job.
Quote:Too wide buttons array in disableIcons=true mode. As a result sefault window size changed when click to Jobs tab.
What did you expect when you disabled the icons?
Quote:Too many empty space in array in normal "icons" mode.
not for my taste Smile
Quote:Extremely wide buttons array if use possible experimantal icons+button text mode.
Which was only available in a test build where I wanted to see how it would look, do not really an issue. Big Grin

Quote:rename "Remove finished from queue" to "Remove finished" (probably still not enough space)
on one hand you don't understand what the buttons do even with the text in them and then you want me to shorten the text to make it more clear.
Quote:Separate row for Load/Save queue buttons?
not happening
Quote:Less actions?
not happening

-> You convinced me, the easiest solution is to simply remove the *hidden* 'disableIcons'-option, then the only problem is the 'Too many empty space in array in normal "icons" mode.' Which isn't that bad. Smile

---
Quote:There is also strange horizontal scroll appears in DeGrain filters list.
Not strange. TemporalDegrain simply has too many options to fit in the window

Cu Selur
Quote:-> You convinced me, the easiest solution is to simply remove the *hidden* 'disableIcons'-option, then the only problem is the 'Too many empty space in array in normal "icons" mode.' Which isn't that bad. Smile

Cu Selur

noooooooo please don't remove 'disableIcons'-option

By the way in last version i noticed that in "disableicons" mode few buttons now have rounded corners. Same native pretty look as all buttons have in Hybrid 2018. 

[Image: j3emruG.jpg]