This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Esxi running macos For selur
I think i found the holy grail of video editing  software

A video to video matcher that analyzes frames for differences.

Its windows only and the instructions are only in italian

But this is really cool

http://fsinapsi.altervista.org/code/ffmatch/index.html
Not really useful to me since I usually have no need to place the audio from one clip to another, but happy you found a tool you find useful for that.

Cu Selur
Sadly the vertical tab bar does not work with Qt and Apple since on Mac menus are handled by the operating system and Qt can't style them like it can on Windows and Linux.
(Spend 6+ hours today trying to get some workarounds going, but all my efforts failed so far, probably I'll try some other stuff on the weekend, but it does not look good.)

Cu Selur
For my opinion vertical tabs are very unusual and produce gap in tabs flow logic. Instead of reading simple and clean tabs rows from top to bottom, our brain need additional switch to vertical logic with those special vertical tabs block.
All those problems (including additional filters tabs sub-groups) only because you still try to fit huge amount of options into tiny and restricted UI size.
Tongue
Lololololololol
Some strange bin files in Hybrid rev 2020.12.12.1 archive and some warnings during extraction with TheUnarchiver, but seems it starts on 10.14.6.
New tabs structure probably was designed to work like this:
[Image: iUHr1rB.jpg]
About the ui: happy you like it and it fits you monitor setup.
About the warnings: no clue, had no problem packing and extracting the files here and I'm not aware of any changes in that regard. I only changed x265, ffmpeg and the Hybrid binary,...
Ugh

Selur, i’m ripping the german pal dvd of “Das Raccoons”.... smh. It was a canadian cartoon, must have lost the Masters. So many blended frames. 

I have used stestore to restore it from pal to ntsc, got rid of a few blends.. but it’s pretty bad whith a fes scenes that dhow color ghosting or chroma ghosting.

Apparently this cartoon was very popular in germany... are you familiar?
Yes, I think I now it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raccoons

Are you sure it should really contain 23.976 full frames originally? Old cartoons often do not.
Try how the blends change when using 2000/1001, 1900/1001, 1800/1001, ... ,1200/1001 (I suspect 1800/1001 or 16000/1001).

Cu Selur

Ps.: Converting old cartoons to higher frame rate is not always advised, see: https://www.inputmag.com/design/classic-...d-memories