This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Increasing font size in hybrid
sir, good evening.

is there a way to increase font size in hybrid GUI ?
i have gone through forum posts and read msc.ini but could not get the point. plz help.
[INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...
and try misc.ini:
[General]
fontSize=22
(18.10.2020, 18:22)Selur Wrote: [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,...
and try misc.ini:
[General]
fontSize=22
sir, plz guide in detail.  from where will I find this misc.ini? do I need to download the 'binary codec pack' from http://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/ 
and which one?
You need to create the misc.ini next to the Hybrid.exe.
Open an the normal Windows text editor (Editor), write:
[General]
fontSize=22
in it, save the content in a file you named misc.ini, copy the content of the file into your Hybrid folder.
No additional stuff is needed.

Cu Selur
(18.10.2020, 18:33)Selur Wrote: You need to create the misc.ini next to the Hybrid.exe.
[General]
fontSize=22
in it, save the content in a file you named misc.ini, copy the content of the file into your Hybrid folder.

Cu Selur
ok, thanks a lot. I will try it once ongoing encoding finishes.
(18.10.2020, 18:38)Bolt Wrote:
(18.10.2020, 18:33)Selur Wrote: You need to create the misc.ini next to the Hybrid.exe.
[General]
fontSize=22

Cu Selur
ok, thanks a lot. I will try it once ongoing encoding finishes.
font size increased successfully.thanks a lot.