This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

"Vaporsynth" filters unstable behavior
Some "Vaporsynth" filters influenced on FPS and frame count behave unpredictably (at least I couldn't find the links that could case it) . Very often (not always) frame count and FPS doesn't represent entered values for the filters influencing these values ( QTGMC "bob", FrameInterpolation, sRestore). Very often it happens from the very beginning of the new job, sometimes after switching between  Vaporsynth to Avasynth and back to Vaporsynth "Support" in the same job.  Avisynth behaves correctly.

[Image: inconsistency.jpg]

QTGMC screenshot represents  activated de-interlacing filter only, no other filters has been activated. Frame interpolation screenshot shows the same regardless QTGMC parameters.
"Frame interpolation" having no effect when a frame rate below the current frame rate is selected is correct, since it will/can only be used when going to higher frame rates.
The Vapoursynth + QTGMC + Bob thing is a bug (rewrote the code a few days ago).
-> will fix.

-> think I fixed it, will send you a link to a dev verison in a few minutes.

Cu Selur
(26.10.2020, 07:04)Selur Wrote: "Frame interpolation" having no effect when a frame rate below the current frame rate is selected is correct, since it will/can only be used when going to higher frame rates.
The Vapoursynth + QTGMC + Bob thing is a bug (rewrote the code a few days ago).
-> will fix.

-> think I fixed it, will send you a link to a dev verison in a few minutes.

Cu Selur

Can I also send a dev version, otherwise I have some errors when using this filter?
I'll send you a link