This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] suggestion
Hello, Hybrid is working for me, I just started using it and it will take awhile to learn, even tough I'm pretty good at ffmpeg now.
I would like to request a couple of features to be added to the next version, being a developer myself I'm thinking they would be pretty easy to add:

a new tab that would allow the user to add metadata items, similar to ffmpeg's -metadata option.

Apologies if this has been already answered, I looked for a FAQ and googled the forums but could find nothing similar.

Thank you Smile
Hybrid does support adding some meta data, but it does not support too many of it, since:
a. ffmpeg isn't always used for muxing
b. not all metadata options are supported by all containers

I won't add a generic 'add metadata'-field to Hybrid.
If you need a specific metadata-field in Hybrid (that isn't already covered by an existing option) let me know and I'll think about it.

Cu Selur