This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Install Hybrid on Ubuntu 18.04 VNC
(17.04.2021, 22:06)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Would you be able to sort it out please?
From the looks of it one of the core filters are missing,...
http://www.vapoursynth.com/doc/plugins/misc.html
Can't reproduce this here, since I have no clue what you are doing,... (read the sticky)

Just trying to apply the QTGMC (for example) with its basic settings. No filter settings changed. Here is the script:
cat tempPreviewVapoursynthFile22_31_18_353.vpy
# Imports
import os
import sys
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = '/opt/hybrid/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libaddgrain.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libneofft3d.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libdfttest.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libeedi3m.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/vsznedi3.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libmvtools.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libtemporalsoften.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libscenechange.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libfmtconv.so")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/jirka/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libvslsmashsource.so")
# Import scripts
import havsfunc
# source: '/home/jirka/VIDEO/capture001.dv'
# current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 720x576, fps: 25, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: bottom field first
# Loading /home/jirka/VIDEO/capture001.dv using LWLibavSource
clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="/home/jirka/VIDEO/capture001.dv", format="YUV420P8", cache=0, prefer_hw=0)
# making sure input color matrix is set as 470bg
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="470bg",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 25
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# setting field order to what QTGMC should assume (bottom field first)
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=1)
# Deinterlacing using QTGMC
clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=False) # new fps: 25
# make sure content is preceived as frame based
clip = core.std.SetFieldBased(clip, 0)
clip = clip[::2]
# adjusted resizing to achieve PAR 1:1 for preview
# resizing for preview to square pixel to 768x576
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, width=768, height=576)
# set output frame rate to 25.000fps
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Output
clip.set_output()

In the failure report I posted in my previous reply the AverageFrames and SCDetect Miscellaneous Filters are mentioned, so maybe one or both are missing? Just guessing...

Quote:I'll look into it tomorrow. 

OK, thank you. I'll be available for testing tomorrow, but not earlier than in late afternoon/evening CET.

When you will be resolving the base filters issue, please do not forget to resolve the libneofft3d.so -> libneo-fft3d.so issue too. I believe it would be easy for you and then it would be already perfect, hopefully. Wink

Thx.
Did a quick test and yes, adding
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="/home/selur/opt/vapoursynth/lib/vapoursynth/libmiscfilters.so")
fixes the issue.
But something is 'off' here since vsViewer complains about:
VapourSynth plugins manager: Failed to load vapoursynth library!
Please set up the library search paths in settings.
I thought that the .profile and .bashrc entries would have fixed that,... -> ARGH
(really going to bed now,.. issue might be that vsViewer is build against python3.6 -> nope compiled Vapoursynth an vsViewer on the same machine this get the 'Failed to load vapoursynth library!')

Cu Selur
Think I got it, LD_LIBRARY_PATH needs to be
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/opt/vapoursynth/lib
with an absolute path
Send you a link to a new dev version via pm. (download and replace your current hybrid-folder with the new one)
Update your https://github.com/Selur/hybrid-vapoursynth-addon folder, run the script, update your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Let me know how this version performes.
(seems to work fine here; aside from AddLogo which is broken atm.)

Cu Selur
I tested the dev version and tried all the Vapoursynth deinterlace filters. All of them work! I finally managed to make the QTGMC deinterlaced output and hopefully be able to process my home video library after years of keeping it in a drawer. Wink

Selur, I really appreciate your support, thank you for it!

BTW: Does the OpenCl support work for AMD card in Hybrid on Linux (Ubuntu)? I tried to turn it on for the x264 codec, but did not realize any difference in CPU utilization or encoding speed. When I turned it on for QTGMC deinterlace filter, the output generation failed. I have OpenCl working and use it in darktable photo editor. I just wonder if I am not missing anything obvious. I did search the forum, bud did not find anything useful for my case. Although not happy, I will understand if the answer will be "do forget on OpenCl support for AMD"...
To be frank: No clue about gpu/vpu hardware support on Linux never sat up a system which had it an did serious testing. + Since my Ryzen 7 1800+ doesn't have a vpu I only use my NVIDIA card.

I theory it should work,... but I have no clue where to but which libraries to test etc.

Cu Selur
(19.04.2021, 05:23)Selur Wrote: I theory it should work,... but I have no clue where to but which libraries to test etc.

OK, thank you for the info. I'll investigate it a bit.
btw. you can see the calls I use to build the tools Hybrid uses in: https://github.com/Selur/HybridDeploy/bl...d-tools.sh in case you are wondering while looking into the gpu acceleration,..

Cu Selur