This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Need help with Hybrid usage.
Hello, 

This is my first post in the forum and I am hoping to receive guidance regarding the issues that I am currently facing with hybrid. I have two (2) simple questions regarding the usage of Hybrid:

1. How does one interpolate only a specific segment of the video inputted into Hybrid? Say I have a video that's only 5 seconds long and I only want the interpolation to only be applied from 0.2s until 4.8s? Is there a feature on the software that allows me to do that?

2. Batch processing. I tried inputting several video files of small sizes hoping to get it processed with the same pre set Hybrid settings but failed to export it. Can someone give a proper tutorial for doing so?

For your information, I am trying to process some webms. All helps and comments are appreciated.
Thanks!
regarding 1.: Hybrid has no option to apply filters to only apply to a specific part of a source.
If you want to only convert a portion of a clip you can enable the 'experimental cut support' (Config->Internals->Cut Support) and then specify that section in the main tab.
regarding 2.:
a. setup Hybrid to automatically apply the settings you want
b. drag&drop all the files to the input pane or simply select them all in the file open dialog.

Cu Selur