This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] x265 to xvid doesn't work
I don't know where I should paste this command
You open a Windows command prompt window (https://www.howtogeek.com/235101/10-ways...indows-10/) and paste into that window (right mouse button), then execute the command after by pressing 'enter/return'.

Cu Selur
I got this. It's entered twice because in first time system doesn't react.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you are missing a quote (") at the beginning of your call.
Now it's this.

Okay, that's not a normal command prompt but the power shell.
Try opening the command prompt, by pressing on the start menu icon and entering command prompt.
Now it's working something is converting.

Okay, so the decoding doesn't seem to be the problem.
-> What happens if the whole encoding call:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -noautorotate -nostdin -threads 4 -i "G:\ffmpeg\WorkFolder\The.Peanut.Butter.Falcon.2019.pl-[1080p.bluray.x265.10bit.hevc.ac3].mkv" -map 0:0 -an -sn -vf scale=1280:540,zscale=rangein=tv:range=tv -pix_fmt yuv420p -vsync 0  -sws_flags spline -f rawvideo -| "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\xvid_encraw.exe" -turbo -bitrate 4500 -quality 6 -qtype 0 -masking 0 -imin 1 -imax 31 -pmin 1 -pmax 31 -bmin 1 -bmax 31 -max_key_interval 250 -kboost 10 -kthresh 1 -kreduction 20 -max_bframes 2 -bquant_ratio 150 -bquant_offset 100 -vhqmode 2 -bvhq -chigh 0 -clow 0 -ostrength 10 -oimprove 10 -odegrade 10 -par 1:1 -nopacked -threads 4 -pass1 "G:\ffmpeg\WorkFolder\Work2\The.Peanut.Butter.Falcon.2019.pl-[720p.Xvid].stats" -progress 10 -i stdin -w 1280 -h 540 -csp i420 -framerate 23.976 -o NUL

May be removing the PowerShell fixes the problem (https://winaero.com/install-or-uninstall...indows-10/).

Cu Selur
Also encoding.

Okay, try whether deinstalling PowerShell fixes the problem in Hybrid.

Cu Selur