This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[GUIDE] Ubuntu repository - maintained by djcj
@djcj: Please can you check that vpxenc is compiled with '--enable-vp9-highbitdepth', because a user wrote me an email with an error report which states 'Profile > 1 not supported in this build configuration' when using vp9. This normally is an indication that '--enable-vp9-highbitdepth' wasn't used.

Cu Selur
I've updated vpxenc with vp9 high bitdepth enabled.
Thanks!
added support for DeblockPP7: https://github.com/HomeOfVapourSynthEvol...DeblockPP7
would be cool if you could add that to the vapoursynth filters for the repository

Cu Selur
I will update the packages soon.
By the way I just realized that x264 now supports 10 bit and 8 bit output in one binary, like x265 does. Should I now just upload a single x264 binary that was compiled with the --bit-depth=all option?
That would be fine with me.

Cu Selur
@djcj: I'll rename my custom vsedit to vsViewer, will adjust the git project accordingly. So remember to build it a new when I release the next revision. (Probably on Monday.)

Cu Selur
@djcj: please also update x265 to the latest version, they just release v2.8. Thanks!
x265 was updated. I will fully replace vapoursynth-editor with vapoursynth-viewer from your Github repository.
You can keep the vapoursynth-editor if you want, Hybrid simply doesn't use it. Smile
Main point of the renaming was to make sure both can exist side by side.

Cu Selur