This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Unable to Load MKVcutter
The last version of MKVcutter that I am able to unzip is MkvCutter 20151112. I am using Windows 7 64bit and any newer versions of MkvCutter give me the error message Unknown method in MkvCutter when I try to unzip. I was able to successfully unzip the file online, but the program still doesn't load and says I am missing the following dlls.

At first it says I'm missing msvcp140.dll

Once I have that downloaded and placed into the folder it then says I'm missing vcruntime140.dll

Once I have that placed int he folder I get the error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."
Will look into it.
Thanks for the info!

Cu Selur
uploaded MkvCutter_r20170625_withdlls which works fine here.
I am now getting the following error message.

"The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling hte program to fix this problem."
Ah, okay. Will fix tonight.
Uploaded another version which hopefully now includes all the needed dlls,...
I still get the same error message: "The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

The new file seems to still be missing this dll. It has the core and security dlls, but not hte crt runtime one.
uploaded another version to try (same name)
Works perfectly! Thank you for your amazing work!