This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Outdated SVP-AVS script Error: "Didn't find a 'Frame rate' info node!"
Assuming the file isn't corrupt, simply opening IT aus sources should work. Create a debug output level 9 in case that does not work.
(read the sticky)

Cu Selur
Here's the level9 debug output
What are the names and pathes of the svp dlls btw?
svpflow1.dll, svpflow2.dll which are located in the Hybrid/32bit/avisynthPlugins-folder in Hybrid.
If your script doesn't load them explicitly it relies that you have them in the autoload folder of your custom Avisynth installation,...

btw. I was wrong, Hybrid doesn't support .265 as raw input atm. since I never wrote support into FrameCounter (https://github.com/Selur/FrameCounter) for it.

Cu Selur
Nevermind - it started conversion to mp4 after I reloaded Hybrid.
You could have used mkvtoolnix to remux the content to mkv and then feed that to Hybrid.

Cu Selur
It's getting stuck at 65%. I think I'm gonna have to do that after all.
btw. I did a quick adjustment to FrameCounter (with old code I still had laying around) and Hybrid to allow raw .265, if you are interested I could create a dev version which support raw .265 input and send you a link via PM.

Cu Selur
The file was corrupted - I did the whole thing all over again.
As to dev version with .265 support, it would be cool in theory, but I don't really need it atm.
So it's totally up to you.
Hello again. Any idea as to why Hybrid could be misinterpreting source fps while using script as source and how can I fix that?
The video file is 30fps, I create an avs script with svp, that should increase it to 60fps, but Hybrid sees the source fps as 8.09713 for some reason. I'm at a loss.
Hybrid uses avsInfo to get the fps of the source.
Without knowing the script, no clue why Hybrid would misinterpret it.