This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

resetting 'Input PAR' ?
Hi,

just to speak about a strange thing, and to know if it's "normal" or not.

1/I encoded a video and set "crop/resize->base->Pixel Aspect Ratio->input PAR = 8x9" & "picture crop" pramaters.
2/after this, I loaded a new video with a PAR=1 (seen in "base" window),
3/I disabled everything in "crop/resize->base" (ie. Pixel Aspect Ratio->convert output to PAR", "resize", "picture crop"), but i still have "crop/resize->base->Pixel Aspect Ratio->input PAR = 8x9"

I thought that loading a video set these parameters automatically, no ?

Or I should invert 2/ and 3/ ?

regards

EDIT : no, it's the same
:-(
Seems like a bug, they should be reset,..
best close Hybrid between encoding and loading the output for the moment,..
fixed this locally, so next dev version I send you should be fine, but I'll try to fix the splitting+asynch issue first.