This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] graphic card not used anymore
Hi,

here is the level 4 log

regards
Your source is an mpls file (Blu-ray Playlist) which NVEncC can't handle atm.
Created a request for this a while ago (https://github.com/rigaya/NVEnc/issues/69), but it's not supported atm.

Cu Selur
so when hybrid encode it using my CPU (without "NVEnc->Filtering->Only use encoder"), it doesn't use NVEncC ?
No, you misunderstood, it's the other way around.
When you set 'NVEnc->Filtering->Only use encoder', Hybrid will only use NVEncC and tell it to decode and encode the source.
Problem is that NVEncC doesn't support .mpls files as input.
ok I understand for .mpls files
but why then doesn't it work anymore for other types of files (mkv fe) as it did before upgrading ?
Did you try it with the 'Only use encoder' ?
Did you update your drivers? (I'm running 417.71 from 01/15/2019, you are running 399.24 10/09/2018, NVEnc is from Nov 8 2018)
First thing I would do is update drivers.
If that doesn't help you can try whether it helps to use an older NVEncC version from https://github.com/rigaya/NVEnc/releases (use the 64bit version and rename it from NVEncC64.exe to NVEncC.exe, also extract all the support files; all need to go into the Hybrid/64bit folder)

Cu Selur
Hello

thank you for your advices, I'll give them a try ASAP.
with "drivers", you mean "NVIDIA drivers" ?

regards
Yes, I would recommend installing the latest NVIDIA drivers from NVIDIA and not just the drivers which are installed through the Windows Update Service.
Hi,

i updated Nvidia driver & it works fine again !
thank you !