This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Saving Configuration for all settings
(19.02.2021, 07:29)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Now I need to use X264/Base/Restriction setting and change that innocent Preset from None to Medium.
this will change the settings unless they matched the medium profile in the Global Profile you saved.

If you think something is wrong, post more details and I can look into it after work.

Cu Selur

But I thought that the purpose of the Global Profile to override all other profiles, all other settings and profiles.
I load Global Profile, video file, and all settings as from my last Hybrid session. But now I need to make sure the it matches the medium profile, I have a few profile, I do not know which one I need, so I go through all X264 settings few times back and forth to make sure it is all good. It would make with one click to reproduce all settings/profiles from previous Hybrid session. It would be so convenient and quick, would not need at every new session to make many clicks to set all up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saving Configuration for all settings - by Rokoko33 - 19.02.2021, 07:36