This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Error when the source video is from DVD
(25.01.2018, 21:30)Selur Wrote: After another look (not using a mobile).
You got a source that is detected as interlaced, which Hybrid would normally deinterlace.
You deactivated the deinterlacing, thus Hybrid assumes that the source is interlaced, but you don't want to deinterlace.
You additionally didn't tell the encoder that the output should be interlaced, so the encoder might also mess up.
This is messed up. Deactivating the deinterlacer itself isn't a problem, but you should either tell Hybrid that the source isn't interlaced or tell the encoder do encode interlaced.
That aside there seems to be a bug in Hybrid handling interlaced content with filters that can only handle progressive input.
-> will look into it, but even if I fix this your output will probably be broken.

Cu Selur

Normally hybrid would automatically determine to deinterlace the video if it needs to be deinerlaced, if I am not mistaken. So, for now, I have to manually set it to be deinterlaced ? Is it a bug that only for DVD source video because it would be no problems if the sources were interlaced but they were not DVD source video like tv recording videos?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Error when the source video is from DVD - by Tomleung - 26.01.2018, 03:07