This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Audio not fully sync after feeding through Hybrid
Quote:Remuxing the source with ffmpeg in a command line to see warnings&go might help.

How do I do that? Is that on the MKVToolNix software or do I have to type it in cmd?

-

Another note although you say it was an estimate, when I did the the simple remux, I loaded that up in Hybrid and it shown it has lost 182 frames, almost the same amount of frame loss than doing it before. The least amount of frame loss I got is when I tick prefer avisource for .avi input. I don't think it your software not being able to handle it since it also happened when doing a simple edit like changing the RGB filter on VirtualDub itself.

Another troubleshooting I could do is attempt it with a completely different VHS tape since the problems regarding the syncing has all came from one particular tape which I have found to have several jitters and weird artefact, there definitely something off with that tape but I could be wrong.

It seem like I'm not the only one who encounter this tedious problem when capturing VHS.

https://github.com/FFMS/ffms2/issues/370

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audio not fully sync after feeding through Hybrid - by VHS_UK - 26.04.2022, 06:33