This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

hybrid target output resolution and resolution created through the script to not matc
I get this error:
--------
hybrid target output resolution and resolution created through the script to not match
Target: 720x480 vs script: 708x480
--------

01: the audio is extracted.
02: here either the video job crashes (resulting in the above error), or keeps on waiting forever.

In Hybrid, I tried encoding with x264 and also with x265. Same error.
Picture crop on/off, same error.
At config-profiles, I did a reset all. Same error.
I encoded the source file with Handbrake to x265 and then used that file for Hybrid. Same error.
I have a 5 MByte source video file that reproduces the error, but the forum does not allow me to attach it... (also not as a rar file)

Hybrid version 2022.11.28.1

Messages In This Thread
hybrid target output resolution and resolution created through the script to not matc - by Robbie303 - 08.12.2022, 03:29