08.12.2022, 15:48
Okay, but since you did not share a debug output, I don't know what you are doing in the script. 
When I load your source, it's detected as 720x480 with a 8x9 PAR.
Trying to reproduce the issue I did the following:
MediaInfo reported the output as:
Same when using DGDecNV as source filter in Vapoursynth.
I attached the output that was generated.
I also attached a version where I resized to square pixel.
=> Atm. I can't reproduce the issue here. No clue what you configured to get the issue you got.
Cu Selur

When I load your source, it's detected as 720x480 with a 8x9 PAR.
Trying to reproduce the issue I did the following:
- Start Hybrid.
- Load your source.
- Set 'Base->Processing->Video' to 'x265'
- Set 'Base->Processing->Audio' to 'passthrough (all)'
- Set an output file 'g:\Output\test.mp4'
- Check the Vapoursynth Script (Filtering->Show Vapoursynth Script)
doesn't contain any resizing, checking the Vapoursynth Preview the output was shown as 720x480.# Imports import vapoursynth as vs import os import ctypes # Loading Support Files Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll") import sys # getting Vapoursynth core core = vs.core # Import scripts folder scriptPath = 'i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts' sys.path.insert(0, os.path.abspath(scriptPath)) # Loading Plugins core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/RemoveGrain/RemoveGrainVS.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/GrainFilter/AddGrain/AddGrain.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/FFT3DFilter/fft3dfilter.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/EEDI3m.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/scenechange.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/MiscFilter/MiscFilters/MiscFilters.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DeinterlaceFilter/Bwdif/Bwdif.dll") core.std.LoadPlugin(path="i:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/vslsmashsource.dll") # Import scripts import havsfunc # source: 'C:\Users\Selur\Desktop\ME17EURO.Title1_SHORT.mkv' # current color space: YUV420P8, bit depth: 8, resolution: 720x480, fps: 29.97, color matrix: 470bg, yuv luminance scale: limited, scanorder: bottom field first # Loading C:\Users\Selur\Desktop\ME17EURO.Title1_SHORT.mkv using LWLibavSource clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="C:/Users/Selur/Desktop/ME17EURO.Title1_SHORT.mkv", format="YUV420P8", stream_index=0, cache=0, prefer_hw=0) # Setting color matrix to 470bg. clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Matrix=5) clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Transfer') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Transfer=5) clip = clip if not core.text.FrameProps(clip,'_Primaries') else core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Primaries=5) # Setting color range to TV (limited) range. clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1) # making sure frame rate is set to 29.970 clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001) clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=1) # setting field order to what QTGMC should assume (bottom field first) clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=1) # Deinterlacing using QTGMC clip = havsfunc.QTGMC(Input=clip, Preset="Fast", TFF=False) # new fps: 29.97 # make sure content is preceived as frame based clip = core.std.SetFieldBased(clip, 0) clip = clip[::2] # adjusting output color from: YUV420P8 to YUV420P10 for x265Model clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P10, range_s="limited") # set output frame rate to 29.97fps clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001) # Output clip.set_output()
- create a new job for the current settings (Base->Add to queue)
- Start the job processing
MediaInfo reported the output as:
Width : 720
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 480
Height : 480 pixels
Sampled_Width : 720
Sampled_Height : 480
Pixel aspect ratio : 1.000
Display aspect ratio : 1.500
Display aspect ratio : 3:2Same when using DGDecNV as source filter in Vapoursynth.
I attached the output that was generated.
I also attached a version where I resized to square pixel.
=> Atm. I can't reproduce the issue here. No clue what you configured to get the issue you got.
Cu Selur
----
Dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.
Dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.

