This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Multilevel L0/L1 references now not working
I have been having problems with Hybrid for quite some time, at some point it stopped allowing me to select Multilevel L0/L1 References when using NVEnc. I have used this in the past, I cannot remember where it worked unfortunately. That was many many nVidia driver updates back.
The Multilevel L0/L1 tick box cannot be ticked or slider cannot be adjusted on either H264 or H265 encoding.

Has support for the Multilevel L0/L1 references been removed by nVidia?

Hybrid 2023.03.17.1 on Windows 10 x64
nVidia driver currently 537.13
GTX 1660 Turin Core supporting H.264/H.265 encoding

Messages In This Thread
Multilevel L0/L1 references now not working - by RedDwarf - 04.10.2023, 04:29