This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Multilevel L0/L1 references now not working
It definitely works correctly in Hybrid 2021.01.31.1 but that version is missing many features than newer builds including the cut support to make testing quicker.

That version also doesn't seem to get near to the specified bitrate when using NVEnc and it also doesn't seem to follow the 2 pass full option when specified. It only seems to do 1 pass encoding. I specified 1500 kbps Constant bitrate 2 pass encoding and it totally ignores it and does 1 pass. I have tried both encoding to a file size and to a target bitrate. Only the variable and constant bitrate allow selecting 2 pass encoding whereas the Variable HQ or Constant HQ do not allow 2 pass to be selected. It's the same with H.264 & H.265, none do 2 pass. Is this a known issue?

(05.10.2023, 15:31)Selur Wrote: Think I fixed it. (was a mixup due to some typo which caused Hybrid to not properly read the toolcache infos.)
Send you a link for testing via pm.

Cu Selur
Thanks, that seems to of fixed it, it has completed several small encodes successfully.

There still is the problem with 2 pass not working though but I can post that to a new thread and ask whether it is supposed to do what I believe it should do.

It does also seem to of fixed the default container where it would always start with mp4 even though the standard output container was set to mkv in the options.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multilevel L0/L1 references now not working - by RedDwarf - 06.10.2023, 19:30