This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] No log file present
Thank you for replying and sorry for not attaching the debug file. I've done it (edited my first post)

It looks that mediaInfoLog.txt file is not created in the /local/temp/   

I change the 'Default temp path' to different location but it didn't help. Still,  mediaInfoLog.txt was not created in that new path.

Quote:a. the input file is corrupt

Input seems to be OK. It is video file from GoPro 8. I tried to import several files from GoPro and the problems is the same. 
However I can import video file recoded by smartphone or other camera (some Sony Action Cam). It that case I don't see any error messages in Hybrid when opening file, but mediaInfoLog.txt file is NOT created in the Default temp path. I don't know why is that. 

Quote:b. some tool is interfering and preventing mediainfo to write or Hybrid to access the log file.
I closed all other programs which could interfere. 

Quote:c. some incompatibility with mediainfo and your system
d. some hardware issue
It's hard to comment on it. I have pretty much standard system. Windows 10 + Intel CPU + NVidia GPU. 

Quote:b. try what happens if you call:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --File_TestContinuousFileNames=0 "--LogFile=C:/Users/Tomek398/AppData/Local/Temp/mediaInfoLog.txt" --Full "J:\GoPro8_Media\2023.09.17 Canonball Ireland 2023\GH010827.MP4"
I tried. I didn't get any error message but  mediaInfoLog.txt was not created in  C:/Users/Tomek398/AppData/Local/Temp/

Messages In This Thread
No log file present - by tomek398 - 07.10.2023, 00:20
RE: No log file present - by Selur - 07.10.2023, 07:37
RE: No log file present - by tomek398 - 07.10.2023, 14:06
RE: No log file present - by Selur - 07.10.2023, 14:20
RE: No log file present - by tomek398 - 07.10.2023, 14:58
RE: No log file present - by Selur - 07.10.2023, 15:05
RE: No log file present - by tomek398 - 07.10.2023, 16:40
RE: No log file present - by tomek398 - 11.10.2023, 17:24