This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Filesize Output !
(29.01.2024, 15:14)Selur Wrote: Container overhead can be rediculas high with m2ts.
=> have fun  Big Grin 

Especialy when Large Audio tracks are involved IMO !
I wish hybrid could make up with HD-Audio tracks and just be friends  Angel  .

Especialy Atmos Audio → crashes !

NOw, yesterday i did a movie with atmos track... = no crashes.. Not only that, the output filesize wos exactly as predicted  Big Grin 

But i think iam on to something regarding those atmos crashes, has something to do with MLP codec / Sync !  That i fortunately can rectify using eac3to...

cheers,
TD

Messages In This Thread
Filesize Output ! - by ToiletDuck - 29.01.2024, 15:05
RE: Filesize Output ! - by Selur - 29.01.2024, 15:08
RE: Filesize Output ! - by ToiletDuck - 29.01.2024, 15:12
RE: Filesize Output ! - by Selur - 29.01.2024, 15:14
RE: Filesize Output ! - by ToiletDuck - 29.01.2024, 15:21