This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

compression settings
Quote:I don't know what version of Avisynth I'm using it downloaded loaded with Hybird software
Hybrid comes with both 32bit and 64bit Avisynth, by default the 32bit version is used.
One can change that under "Config->Internals->Avisynth->Avisynth type".

Quote: I'm using lagrith it does not flag interlacing I set it to override in put scan then select upper field first field order 1
Assuming your source is 'top field first' and you want to keep the interpolation of the top field that sound correct.

Quote:For any of this to work I have to set 'Reduce interlace flicker' and de-interlace method to none in my moviestudio software only then does the imported footage in Hybrid de-interlace for me otherwise it does not do anything apart from add shimmer on fast movement, although the interlaced lines remain.
Never used that software, can't say anything about it.

Quote:Here is a very short old news clip I rendered earlier today. I used virtualdub, cleaned it in moviestudio
Upperfield first, de-interlace method set to none
Expoted upper field first with reduce interlace flicker on. ....
Not sure what I should say about that clip. It looks oversharpened with halos, wrong aspect ratio and shifted chroma. Smile

Cu Selur

Messages In This Thread
compression settings - by VCRvideocapturing - 28.02.2024, 21:22
RE: compression settings - by Selur - 28.02.2024, 21:32
RE: compression settings - by Selur - 05.03.2024, 06:12
RE: compression settings - by Bartoloni - 05.03.2024, 11:06
RE: compression settings - by Selur - 05.03.2024, 17:32
RE: compression settings - by Bartoloni - 06.03.2024, 11:02
RE: compression settings - by Selur - 20.03.2024, 08:10
RE: compression settings - by Selur - 24.03.2024, 12:06