This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Oops profile did it again !
(07.03.2024, 21:41)Selur Wrote: That file contained "after (fresh created).xml" and a "before (sharpening non-working).xml"
Since none of the screenshots or text you wrote said anything about 'sharpening', I got no clue what you want to say with 'sharpening non-working'.

Odd, i thought i have made refferences to the filter → "detailed sharpening" in atleast one of my posts Huh

(07.03.2024, 21:41)Selur Wrote: sharpening is working there too.

Yes, i have corrected myself (didn't you read the edit?) , it seems the preset did work just fine in the latest release again (just installed yesterday btw, hence the confusion) .. 
But REST ASURE, in one of the Feb builds of Hybrid, no matter what i did, for some reason the filter "detailed sharpening" REFUSED to work , not even a re-save i reloaded in that particular release of hybrid did remedy that ?  ONLY a fresh created preset whit the exact same settings did work again !

(07.03.2024, 21:41)Selur Wrote: source: 'Auto deinterlace handling'-tool-tip

Also disabling 'Auto adjust' usually seems like a bad idea too.

Even when you only work whit 100% progressive video material ?
I recall , i have disabled that to test something aswell , but can't recall for what purpose.. If i recall, i let you know..

As for the VP setting missing, i never noticed the instant dissapearing of that panel when i enable cropview..  Also because i seldom use "cropview" ..
Speaking of wich, did you know the cropped vallues (Left / Right) from the video image doesn't translate to the preview window at all, AND ONLY in comparison mode (dual view) !??

Could you do something about that, so i not only can see the output results on the Y axis but on the X axis aswell please  Dodgy ?
Unless, it's intended to view it in single mode, so we have to use our vivid imagination to recall how the untouched video looked like  Sleepy !

Ta Ta,
TD

Messages In This Thread
Oops profile did it again ! - by ToiletDuck - 06.03.2024, 23:47
RE: Oops profile did it again ! - by Selur - 07.03.2024, 06:23
RE: Oops profile did it again ! - by Selur - 07.03.2024, 20:27
RE: Oops profile did it again ! - by Selur - 07.03.2024, 21:41
RE: Oops profile did it again ! - by ToiletDuck - 07.03.2024, 22:14