This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

vhs-bordercontrol, telecide() and (ml)degrain in vapoursynth
Did a quick test with, loading my version.py:
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.core
import site
clip = core.std.BlankClip()
clip = core.text.Text(clip, core.version())
audio = vs.core.std.BlankAudio()
clip = core.std.Trim(clip=clip, first=0, last=1)
clip.set_output(index=0)
audio.set_output(index=1)
Properly loads in Hybrid. (without audio, but with no length problem)
=> no clue why it's not working for you, my guess is that something is wrong with the script.

Problem also is that vspipe doesn't output any info that there are additional indexes.
VSPipe.exe --info c:\Users\Selur\Desktop\version.vpy -o 0
and
VSPipe.exe --info c:\Users\Selur\Desktop\version.vpy
both output:
Width: 640
Height: 480
Frames: 2
FPS: 24/1 (24.000 fps)
Format Name: RGB24
Color Family: RGB
Alpha: No
Sample Type: Integer
Bits: 8
SubSampling W: 0
SubSampling H: 0
and only:
VSPipe.exe --info c:\Users\Selur\Desktop\version.vpy -o 1
outputs:
Samples: 441000
Sample Rate: 44100
Format Name: Audio16 (2 CH)
Sample Type: Integer
Bits: 16
Channels: 2
Layout: Front Left, Front Right
since I don't think there is a restriction (aside from maxint) for possible indexes, blind testing all indexes is a bad idea,...
Also I think there is no delay info there and I don't know whether Vapoursynth even handles delays at all,...

Cu Selur

Ps.: Asked Myrsloik about it over at doom9 and created an issue entry https://github.com/vapoursynth/vapoursynth/issues/1060, he already wrote:
Quote:Makes sense but there are a few problems.
Some people parse the info output so changing it would break things.
There's also no actual api function to obtain the set output indices so that needs to be added as well.
Create an issue and I'll probably do it in a bit.
so there is hope, but since there isn't an API function of it, this will probably only come with a new Vapoursynth release that changes the api.
------
offline 02.-07. July, https://www.rockharz-festival.com/ Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: vhs-bordercontrol, telecide() and (ml)degrain in vapoursynth - by Selur - 19.05.2024, 17:15