This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Video frame rate is doubled for Bluray sources
Quote:you should tell Hybrid to prefer the stream (original) frame rate over the container frame rate. (before loading the source)

Enabling Prefer Original Frame Rate was actually one of my first ideas and first things I tried when first running into this issue awhile back, but I ruled that out because I tested it, but it didn't help at the time. It's a good thing you added (before loading the source), because I otherwise had no idea you have to enable that setting first, before even loading your input. When using Hybrid, I go through the tabs left to right in order starting with Base, so I was always loading input first and getting to that setting under Config was one of the last things I'd get to. I tested by enabling that option first, then loaded input and settings after, and the output video came out correctly. I'm going to save a profile with it enabled.

I see the Analyse button now. I guess seeing the magnifying glass next to a percent like that had me passing over that thinking it was some kind of zoom setting. I wouldn't have expected that to be a clickable button. But now I see pretty much all these images/icons are buttons. This also made me realize for Preset and Tune, you have to click the arrow next to it to apply what was selected in the drop down.

Wow, I'm glad all this got figured out! You have a good app going here. It's annoying to get all these individual video/audio encoding tool cogs together into a working machine. Hybrid has that going already with the bonus of having a working Vapoursynth setup (for Windows at least! I've been patiently waiting/searching for an easier way to get a Hybrid/Vapoursynth setup working in Fedora). I also like how pretty much every element has hover help on the right. Thank you for working on this app and helping on the forum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video frame rate is doubled for Bluray sources - by shank - 14.06.2024, 04:52