This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Many suggestions of improvement
Quote:=> I adjusted Hybrid (updated dev version) to make sure that if 'None' is selected, the 'auto'-option for 'output color space' gets deactivated and disabled.

Alright now the "auto" box is disabled, but the color space is still on 4.4.4 as soon as I check the "lossless" box. So if I import, let's say a 4.2.2 video, it'll encode it in 4.4.4 if I don't change manually the color space. Wouldn't it be better to retrieve the input source color space ?

Quote:You did not do any 8bit <> 10bit conversions and you did respect that color matrix during RGB <> YUV conversions, right?

It was YUV to YUV conversion actually, but no I kept all videos in 8bit like the source. But it's true for any other color space. RGB <> RGB is lossless, 4.2.2 <> 4.2.2 is lossless etc. But as soon as the output color space is different, many pixel have different saturation/luminosity.

Quote:No, Hybrid does no autoloading in neither Avisynth nor Vapoursynth, so that will not work.

Got it.

Quote:The option checks whether xy MB are free and if not it does not start the jobs.
So it does what you want, except it does not create a pop-up. (No, I will not add a pop-up for this.)

Ah actually that's pretty much what I was asking for, cool.

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Many suggestions of improvement - by Lipomo - 06.09.2024, 00:54
RE: Many suggestions of improvement - by Lipomo - 06.09.2024, 22:28