This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Many suggestions of improvement
Quote:Can't reproduce.
Started Hybrid, used "View->Toggle Fullscreen" to switch to full screen, closed Hybrid using "Hybrid->Close", started Hybrid.
Hybrid is in Fullscreen again.
Did you use Hybrid_dev_2024.09.15-155137 ?

Maybe I think that's because I installed the last dev version on top of the old one ? before I uninstall everything and retry, do you recommend uninstalling Hybrid everytime I install a new dev version or it's not a problem to do so ?

Quote:not happening. (+ no clue which software uses those shortcuts, none of the program I used does, so I can't confirm 'pretty universal' 

OK too bad. They're a lot like :

- Any games like Steam games
- Many emulators and also Retroarch
- Windows cmd
- Windows Powershell
- Windows Media Player
- MPV video player

But, apparently, after doing some research it seems like it's mostly used for games and video players

Messages In This Thread
Many suggestions of improvement - by Lipomo - 06.09.2024, 00:54
RE: Many suggestions of improvement - by Lipomo - 15.09.2024, 17:39