This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Resize Keeps Changing on its own when Starting a Batch Queue, Please fix this.
(23.09.2024, 20:04)Selur Wrote: Share a link to a small sample of your source and I can look at it (maybe tomorrow, but more likely the days after tomorrow) and suggest something how to process the source with Hybrid.
Posting small parts of images, that got upscaled by X is not saying anything.
Also note that this would just be my take on it, if you need suggestions of filtering stuff https://forum.videohelp.com might be a better place.

Cu Selur

It is fine dont wanna be a bother, I might just have to rencode some stuff that are bad. Ill figure it out. Thanks 👍

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resize Keeps Changing on its own when Starting a Batch Queue, Please fix this. - by PirateLife1001 - 23.09.2024, 20:10