This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Replace Specific Frames and Interpolate Them?
(26.09.2024, 05:40)Selur Wrote: Uploaded a dev version (inside the 'experimental'-folder in my GoogleDrive, linked on the download page) which should fix the problem.
Let me know whether that version works for you. (if that mp4 is your source, you need to disable Bestsource as source filter)

Cu Selur

Thanks, Selur. Unfortunately, it does not appear to be doing anything. I have attached a debug file. I will also note that the mp4 is not my source. As the source was too big to attach (even for 5-7 seconds). My source is Huffyuv, but I am using the filter on the deinterlaced version I encoded with Hybrid. Which I encoded/deinterlaced into a UT Video format. To clarify, I'm going from Huffyuv>deinterlace to UT Video (for editing in other programs)>Encode to UT Video again, but with Frame Replace Filter. I feel it is easier to deal with frame replace after deinterlacing and not at the same time.

Attached Files
.7z   ReplaceFrameDebug_20240926.7z (Size: 30,84 KB / Downloads: 20)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace Specific Frames and Interpolate Them? - by PizzaTime - 27.09.2024, 03:39