This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Audio not-in-sync after processing
  • What Hybrid version did you use?(Windows/Mac/Linux 32/64bit + versions number)
    Windows, 2024-06-16
  • What did happen? If an error message came up what did it exactly say?
    No error. Audio is no longer in sync with the video after processing
  • What did you do to get to the bug? (best thing is a detailed step-by-step guide so that I can reproduce the problem)
    1. Took a footage from a DV camera to a computer using Firewire interface
    2. Merged files using Lossless Cut into an .mkv
    3. Processed the merged files using Hybrid with  a. deinterlacing QTGMC  b. recoding audio to AAC (tried all different codecs, keeping the input sample rate, even tried no recoding but a passthrough to .mkv container in PCM)4. Observed output to be progressively out-of-sync
  • Debug output would be helpful:
    Attached
  • a small sample, which allows the reproduction of the problem would be nice
    Attached a single scene from the original files
    I may not have checked some checkbox to get the properly synced output but it is the first case I found. Footage I have captured from VHS has no sync issues with the same Hybrid processing. It may be a bug though since the input is correctly synced but output not.

Attached Files
.zip   HybridDebugOutput_txt.zip (Size: 123,03 KB / Downloads: 11)
.zip   2005-12-24 20_13_35-1_mov.zip (Size: 2,79 MB / Downloads: 11)

Messages In This Thread
Audio not-in-sync after processing - by s_noopy - 05.10.2024, 13:38