This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Huge parasites by x264
Seems like the input is interlaced, but not properly flagged and such Hybrid assumes it's progressive.
What you can do:
  • try whether, after loading the source, pressing 'Filtering->(De-)Interlace/Telecine->Deinterlace/Telecine/Settings->Analyse' will cause Hybrid to detect the source as interlaced.
  • try whether, after loading the source, enabling 'Filtering->(De-)Interlace/Telecine->Deinterlace/Telecine/Settings->Overwrite input scan type to' and setting it to 'top field first' fixed the problem.
  • provide a small sample of a source where this happens to me so I can try to write a workaround for this and look further into it.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Seeing the time codes you might also what to enable 'Config->Internals->Handling->Ignore all input timecodes'.
PPs.: btw. the report file is of no use to me, DebugOutput is fine.

Messages In This Thread
Huge parasites by x264 - by Professor_Sajjad - 12.05.2018, 07:31
RE: Huge parasites by x264 - by Selur - 12.05.2018, 07:45
RE: Huge parasites by x264 - by Selur - 12.05.2018, 12:46
RE: Huge parasites by x264 - by andrewschen - 31.05.2018, 21:35