04.04.2026, 21:40
Hi Selur,
I think I figured out what happened.
Yesterday, when I switched the Neo option in the previous version (Hybrid_dev_2026.04.03-151241), I also enabled CropView, which ended up disabling all VapourSynth filters. That’s why no error occurred at that time.
I didn’t notice it initially, but since I didn’t need any filters for that tape, I was still able to process it with deinterlacing successfully.
Now I do need filters, so I installed Hybrid_dev_2026.04.03-194319. The error occurs when using TemporalDegrain2.
TemporalDegrain and MC Temporal Denoise work without errors.
I’ll proceed using the filters that don’t cause issues for now.
Thanks again for your help and the quick response!
I think I figured out what happened.
Yesterday, when I switched the Neo option in the previous version (Hybrid_dev_2026.04.03-151241), I also enabled CropView, which ended up disabling all VapourSynth filters. That’s why no error occurred at that time.
I didn’t notice it initially, but since I didn’t need any filters for that tape, I was still able to process it with deinterlacing successfully.
Now I do need filters, so I installed Hybrid_dev_2026.04.03-194319. The error occurs when using TemporalDegrain2.
TemporalDegrain and MC Temporal Denoise work without errors.
I’ll proceed using the filters that don’t cause issues for now.
Thanks again for your help and the quick response!

