28.04.2026, 10:15
I am experiencing a similar issue to the original poster. 
What Hybrid version did I use?
Hybrid version 2026.03.21.1 (64bit)
What is used operating system?
macOS Tahoe (26.4.1) on Apple Silicon M5.
What did happen? If an error message came up what did it exactly say?
My goal was to deinterlace a .mov video using QTGMC and output it in ProRes format without audio. When I tried to run the job, the process crashed immediately during the video encoding stage (video sub-job).
Steps:
Other:
I also noticed that the video preview in VapourSynth is not working (screenshot attached).
I am unsure what the correct 'official' path is that needs to be configured in the VapourSynth Editor settings to make it function correctly on this system.

What Hybrid version did I use?
Hybrid version 2026.03.21.1 (64bit)
What is used operating system?
macOS Tahoe (26.4.1) on Apple Silicon M5.
What did happen? If an error message came up what did it exactly say?
My goal was to deinterlace a .mov video using QTGMC and output it in ProRes format without audio. When I tried to run the job, the process crashed immediately during the video encoding stage (video sub-job).
Steps:
- I followed the installation instructions exactly as described in the
readme.txt file provided in this folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...drive_link
- I configured my paths as described in your guide here: https://forum.selur.net/thread-3.html
- Loaded a .mov file. + the output path and file.
- Set Filtering -> VapourSynth -> QTGMC enabled.
- Set Video Handling to ProRes and disabled audio export.
- Added to Queue and started the job.
- The job crashes instantly.
Other:
I also noticed that the video preview in VapourSynth is not working (screenshot attached).
I am unsure what the correct 'official' path is that needs to be configured in the VapourSynth Editor settings to make it function correctly on this system.

