02.06.2026, 17:53
Hello Selur,
I updated the project DiTServerRPC
The most important change is the addition of the new model "gguf-qwen".
Now the server can use quantized gguf models.
Since in my knowledge the only project being able to manage properly DiT GGUF models is Comfyui, I had to develop a "comfy bridge" which incorporates the comfy code on gguf management (about 30% of total comfyui code).
In the folder config, there are the json files with the configuration of supported gguf models.
In this way I was able to lower the VRAM requirement to 12GB and the RAM requirement to 32GB
Unfortunately the model "gguf-qwen" is about 3X slower that "nunchaku-qwen", but even worse in some cases spurious artifacts may appear in the colorized output that are not present in the source image and/or the colors are washed (for production, must be used nunchaku-qwen (FP4/INT4) which is not affected by such problems).
For me the problem is in the 4steps Lightning model (used in the "gguf-model") that is not so good.
I need to do more tests. But the important that now there is the GGUF support!
Dan
I updated the project DiTServerRPC
The most important change is the addition of the new model "gguf-qwen".
Now the server can use quantized gguf models.
Since in my knowledge the only project being able to manage properly DiT GGUF models is Comfyui, I had to develop a "comfy bridge" which incorporates the comfy code on gguf management (about 30% of total comfyui code).
In the folder config, there are the json files with the configuration of supported gguf models.
In this way I was able to lower the VRAM requirement to 12GB and the RAM requirement to 32GB
Unfortunately the model "gguf-qwen" is about 3X slower that "nunchaku-qwen", but even worse in some cases spurious artifacts may appear in the colorized output that are not present in the source image and/or the colors are washed (for production, must be used nunchaku-qwen (FP4/INT4) which is not affected by such problems).
For me the problem is in the 4steps Lightning model (used in the "gguf-model") that is not so good.
I need to do more tests. But the important that now there is the GGUF support!
Dan

